Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Hammond Return?

Dad 38

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Brighton are fighting hard to keep hold off 3 star players

I can confirm norwich have bid 1.2 millon now and Brighton still have said no.

Sheffield United and Wednesday both want to sign Brighton forward Glenn Murrary.Both have offered 250, 00 +

And last off all Burnley and Leeds are after fullback Calderon.Again the offer is around 250,000

Poyet is looking to keep all 3 but if he has to sell he will look at bringing in

john paul mcgovern from Swindon
simon cox from wba on loan
and danny butterfield from southampton

this has come from a source at the club ( oh dear hope not true lol)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Brighton are fighting hard to keep hold off 3 star players

I can confirm norwich have bid 1.2 millon now and Brighton still have said no.

Sheffield United and Wednesday both want to sign Brighton forward Glenn Murrary.Both have offered 250, 00 +

And last off all Burnley and Leeds are after fullback Calderon.Again the offer is around 250,000

Poyet is looking to keep all 3 but if he has to sell he will look at bringing in

john paul mcgovern from Swindon
simon cox from wba on loan
and danny butterfield from southampton

this has come from a source at the club ( oh dear hope not true lol)

Did you copy and paste that from another site or are you telling us that?!

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Hammond was wank when he was here, was wank when he left and is still wank. If he came back I'd abuse him for 90 minutes every match he played. The man is a total dickhead. I said while he played for us that I hope and pray he breaks his legs and never steps foot on a football pitch again. If it happens I think I'll laugh for a week.
To put that in context you say that about all of our players while they are still playing for us, apart the one well-known exception

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here