Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Hammond Return?

Dad 38

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
just checked this site again.Does anyone have any idea who this player is I have never heard off him

24 Jan 2011 00:19:30
Brighton are looking at young striker aidi van de meer from sussex league 3 side heathfield.

Poyet sees him as a usefull aid in the search for championship football and thinks he will fat straight into the side

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
just checked this site again.Does anyone have any idea who this player is I have never heard off him

Brighton are looking at young striker aidi van de meer from sussex league 3 side heathfield.

Poyet sees him as a usefull aid in the search for championship football and thinks he will fat straight into the side

Three things

1) No way will Hammond be returning here, I hope
2) Does anyone seriously expect a player from Sussex League 3 to walk into the side top of league 1
3) Our record of signing non league players who actually turn into useful players is abysmal. You'd have to go back as far as Gary Hart for the last one and we were swanning around the bottom of league 2 at the time

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
This thread!

Attachments

• bullshit_detector.gif
    bullshit_detector.gif
    57.4 KB · Views: 369

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Did Hammond ever actually explain the reasons for his reaction when he scored (barely) at Withdean last season? Was baffling.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

That's a poster from on here...show's how ridiculous that site is!

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Hammond was wank when he was here, was wank when he left and is still wank. If he came back I'd abuse him for 90 minutes every match he played. The man is a total dickhead. I said while he played for us that I hope and pray he breaks his legs and never steps foot on a football pitch again. If it happens I think I'll laugh for a week.

You sound like a real dickhead with comments like this. You might not like him but grow up mate, you're clearly not a very nice person.

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
Wilson Naoise-Zapata is heading to Brighton from Peru for a second trial.

Phwoar

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I said while he played for us that I hope and pray he breaks his legs and never steps foot on a football pitch again. If it happens I think I'll laugh for a week.
Hammond wouldn't feature in a list of my favourite people but I certainly wouldn't wish that on him.
Comments like that show you to be a spiteful vindictive immature twat. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Three things

1) No way will Hammond be returning here, I hope
2) Does anyone seriously expect a player from Sussex League 3 to walk into the side top of league 1
3) Our record of signing non league players who actually turn into useful players is abysmal. You'd have to go back as far as Gary Hart for the last one and we were swanning around the bottom of league 2 at the time

:lol: you IDIOT - everyone knows Heathfield Hotspurs dispanded last season :)

HP Seagull

Sep 26, 2008
What you're disagreeing with is the subject of my words, not the words themselves. If I said that about Scott McGleish or someone of his ilk then nsc wouldn't have a problem. Because it's someone a lot of people wrongly thought a) was a good player and b) was a decent person while he was here, you kick off. Hammond is a penis, end of story.

How wrong you are.

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
What you're disagreeing with is the subject of my words, not the words themselves. If I said that about Scott McGleish or someone of his ilk then nsc wouldn't have a problem. Because it's someone a lot of people wrongly thought a) was a good player and b) was a decent person while he was here, you kick off. Hammond is a penis, end of story.

:facepalm: knowbody would wish that on anybody unless they were truly pathetic.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun

What an arrogant tosser you are ( and yes if I met you I would say it to your face ). It wouldn't matter which footballer your comments were aimed at, I would still think it was a disgusting thing to say. Calling Scott McGleish a wanker is one thing , to wish a potentially crippling injury on him is something quite different. You seem to have some serious issues in your life, ever thought about getting some counselling.

HP Seagull

Sep 26, 2008
What an arrogant tosser you are ( and yes if I met you I would say it to your face ). It wouldn't matter which footballer your comments were aimed at, I would still think it was a disgusting thing to say. Calling Scott McGleish a wanker is one thing , to wish a potentially crippling injury on him is something quite different. You seem to have some serious issues in your life, ever thought about getting some counselling.

Well said.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
According to football-rumours.co.uk...

True or bollocks? You decide...

Seagull_Wes, stick your tin hat on, The NSC Mafia will hang you for this nugget. The rules are you conform on this board. your input/opinion will be shot to pieces, are you mad. You have been warned

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here