Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Hammond Return?

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Good god no!
Even if he did re-sign who on here could forgive him for lording it like he did last season.
We've moved past him now, We have a midfield of skillfull & intelligent footballers.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I suppose he could wash the kit

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Southampton would never let him go and certainly not to us.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I was a Hammond fan when he was here but now I wouldn't swap him for Bridcutt, Sparrow, Dicker or Navarro so I don't think he would get in the team. If we are going to sign another central mid, he would need to be of a higher standard than the ones we have already to make it worth while and Hammond is not that standard.

Add in the fact he acted like a complete twat last season I would say we would steer well clear. Can't see why the Stains would offload him anyway

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I was a Hammond fan when he was here but now I wouldn't swap him for Bridcutt, Sparrow, Dicker or Navarro so I don't think he would get in the team. If we are going to sign another central mid, he would need to be of a higher standard than the ones we have already to make it worth while and Hammond is not that standard.

Add in the fact he acted like a complete twat last season I would say we would steer well clear. Can't see why the Stains would offload him anyway

Perfectly summed up.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
He burned his bridges with his disrespect to his former club and fans with his celebration after he scored - and he knows it. Contrast that with Coxy's brief apologetic wave after his recent Orient goal at Wiithdean.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Why not? We could have all of Dean Wilkins' glittering array of young talent back at the same time. I'm sure they could all be removed from whatever golden perches they are on at the moment. Tommy Fraser's free for a start.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here