Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DEAN COX in SHOCKING ONLINE CHAIRDANCE SHOW

burrish gull

Aug 8, 2003
burrish
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I think you'll find that a lot of 'kids' talk like that in jokey fashion (i nearly said ironic there but that wouldn't be true). I use the words 'blud', 'safe' and 'seen' on a regular basis in conversation. I've even said 'allow dat' before.

I am hench though, as 'jakey' says.

You from 'The Bronx' as well???

burrish gull

Aug 8, 2003
burrish
I think you'll find that a lot of 'kids' talk like that in jokey fashion (i nearly said ironic there but that wouldn't be true). I use the words 'blud', 'safe' and 'seen' on a regular basis in conversation. I've even said 'allow dat' before.

I am hench though, as 'jakey' says.

No offence mate but the only kids I know who talk like that drive customised Vauxhall Novas, wear burberry and are frankly dick heads.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
burrish gull said:
No offence mate but the only kids I know who talk like that drive customised Vauxhall Novas, wear burberry and are frankly dick heads.

I'm not saying I talk like it all the time or even use the words that regularly but they do slip into my vocabulary. I'm sure you said some things when you were younger that you would cringe at now. Seen?

burrish gull

Aug 8, 2003
burrish
I'm not saying I talk like it all the time or even use the words that regularly but they do slip into my vocabulary. I'm sure you said some things when you were younger that you would cringe at now. Seen?

Er......no but then things were VERY different back in the 70's and 80's. For starters we did'nt have mobile phones, the internet, Playstation, SKY TV, 'Gansta Music', Burberry, Chavs (we had pikeys though), Ipod's or bloody texting language.

And do you know what it was bloody great!:down:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Marshy said:
Christ there only f***ing about, big deal, its just a laugh.

Got to say I've missed whats so wrong with that. I think it's quite funny. I certainly wouldn't be annnoyed if that was me.

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Nah, both fine about it, i think they did it on purpose for bebo!

Well thats what his sister told me :lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
London Irish said:
Come on, if they were dancing around their chairs to Coldplay or Snow Patrol, then I think we would have genuine cause for concern :D
:D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

London Irish said:
They're a normal bunch of kids, sorry I mean bad-ass motherfuckin' homies, what's the big deal?
Word.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Has any one actually sent the one of Dean Cox into Soccer AM yet?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Can anyone tell me the name of the tune coxy is dancing too..cos I love it.

I think its pharell Williams,Not sure though.

Help??

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
shall I take it as no1 knows then??

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I disagree..So you dont know then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here