Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DEAN COX in SHOCKING ONLINE CHAIRDANCE SHOW

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Next time cox scores at withers we should all do his gay dance- be awsome. :banana:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Like someone said earlier - let's just chill out.

Afterall, who HASN'T filmed athletic young men prancing about semi-naked in hotel bedrooms, and then posted the footage on the internet?

Ps - BoF, you okay for the Holiday Inn at Gatwick this Friday? I'll remember my phone charger this time. ;)

burrish gull

Aug 8, 2003
burrish
I don't really care whether our young players do things like this or not, lets face it they are no different to any other teenage kids with a mobile phone and a PC. What is more worrying is the SHITE music they seem to be into, why do they all seem to listen to R and B, Garage and all that gansta type rubbish. Or Chav music as my brother would call it:down:

Last edited:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
burrish gull said:
I don't really care whether our young players do things like this or not, lets face it they are no different to any other teenage kids with a mobile phone and a PC. What is more worrying is the SHITE music they seem to be into, why do they all seem to listen to R and B, Garage and all that gansta type rubbish?:down:

i was thinking the very same thing!!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Biscuit said:
I apologise. It seems NSC does have a sense of humour. Its just the inevitably stroppy Kylies Stunt Arse that doesn't.

:lolol: :eek:

KSA has an opinion about everything whether he or she knows what they're talking about they always like to share it.

burrish gull

Aug 8, 2003
burrish
Adding to that have you seen some of the grammar on these Bebo sites!!!! This is from Jake Robinsons site

nah allow dat...dentons a fukin mish. n i like 2 stay in the ghetto, keep my ear 2 the streets. no wots goin dwn in my bitz. im at the heart of my empire here, and thts the way it shud b. neway, i got security guards patrollin my land 24/7...and i liv in a semi detached house..thts hw hench i am

What the hell is that all about? I know I'm not from the 'getto' but neither are most of these kids, unless they are all from the 'Newhaven' massive I suppose.:tosser:

Last edited:

burrish gull said:
I don't really care whether our young players do things like this or not, lets face it they are no different to any other teenage kids with a mobile phone and a PC. What is more worrying is the SHITE music they seem to be into, why do they all seem to listen to R and B, Garage and all that gansta type rubbish. Or Chav music as my brother would call it:down:

Come on, if they were dancing around their chairs to Coldplay or Snow Patrol, then I think we would have genuine cause for concern :D

They're a normal bunch of kids, sorry I mean bad-ass motherfuckin' homies, what's the big deal?

Last edited:

burrish gull

Aug 8, 2003
burrish
London Irish said:
Come on, if they were dancing around their chairs to Coldplay or Snow Patrol, then I think we would have genuine cause for concern :D

They're a normal bunch of kids, sorry I mean bad-ass motherfuckin' homies, what's the big deal?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
burrish gull said:
Adding to that have you seen some of the grammar on these Bebo sites!!!! This is from Jake Robinsons site

...dentons a fukin mish. n i like 2 stay in the ghetto, keep my ear 2 the streets. no wots goin dwn in my bitz.

:lol::tosser:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
burrish gull said:

nah allow dat...dentons a fukin mish. n i like 2 stay in the ghetto, keep my ear 2 the streets. no wots goin dwn in my bitz. im at the heart of my empire here, and thts the way it shud b. neway, i got security guards patrollin my land 24/7...and i liv in a semi detached house..thts hw hench i am

What the hell is that all about? I know I'm not from the 'getto' but neither are most of these kids, unless they are all from the 'Newhaven' massive I suppose.:tosser:

I think you'll find that a lot of 'kids' talk like that in jokey fashion (i nearly said ironic there but that wouldn't be true). I use the words 'blud', 'safe' and 'seen' on a regular basis in conversation. I've even said 'allow dat' before.

I am hench though, as 'jakey' says.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here