[tweet] 1356264411904749569 [/tweet]

...as are southampton

[tweet] 1356150855720988673[/tweet]

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Fulham close to getting Josh Maja, Bordeaux striker on loan with view to buy.

I wouldn’t be too impressed with this one, only 2 goals this season, and only 9 goals in 45 appearances over 3 seasons.

Desperate singing in my opinion.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
My guesses:

Caicedo will be the only one in and he might get loaned out immediatly. The squad is massive.

Someone is going to leave. Maybe Pröpper and x number of kids on loan somewhere.

As for the rest of PL, Liverpool are going to find themselves a central defender somewhere and that will probably be the most headline worthy thing today. Other than that I expect things to be... dead.

Yep and Caicedo has been signed a while and announcement was left for today imho to make it look like we have some deadline day action.

A bit like re wrapping your old toys as a new Christmas gift

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Maitland-Niles to WBA seems to have little mention on here?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Fulham close to getting Josh Maja, Bordeaux striker on loan with view to buy.

I wouldn’t be too impressed with this one, only 2 goals this season, and only 9 goals in 45 appearances over 3 seasons.

Desperate singing in my opinion.

Ally Samatta last season for Villa, Steve Mounie for Hudds when they were in PL...... plenty of attacking dross gets signed in January out of desperation.

We could always sell them Locadia for £1, would also fit the policy of not helping a relegation rival !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Fulham and Everton bidding for Josh King, who’s demanding £120k a week in wages (according to several transfer radio slots today). A 29 year old, who’s scored 48 goals for Bmuff in almost 6 years.

£6.24m a year .... what a life!

Hope he doesn’t go Fulham, just incase...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Hope he doesn’t go Fulham, just incase...

If he moves, a club could be left with an incredibly highly paid lemon, on a long contract at the wrong age. Everton have been the masters of awful transfers in the last 5 years, exemplified by £27m Tosun who scored 10 EPL goals in 3 years, today leaving on loan.

I’m glad that TB doesn’t get involved in these stampedes for hyped players.

Regarding us, I’m so optimistic that we’ll get plenty enough results, no matter how much WBA and Fulham throw at new players in wages today.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
You've got to say that Big Sam has pulled his usual rabbit out of the hat. Three very decent signings, potentially, and adds serious physicality to a desperately poor WBA team. Will be interesting to see how they get on. Still think they're miles off.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If King wants £120K a week that's an increase of £75K a week on what he's on now in the Championship, and more than what Wilson is on at Newcastle.

And he's a month older than Wilson too.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You've got to say that Big Sam has pulled his usual rabbit out of the hat. Three very decent signings, potentially, and adds serious physicality to a desperately poor WBA team. Will be interesting to see how they get on. Still think they're miles off.

I'd say the rabbit is still firmly in the hutch, not attracted by the Baggies manky carrots.

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
My guesses:

Caicedo will be the only one in and he might get loaned out immediatly. The squad is massive.

Someone is going to leave. Maybe Pröpper and x number of kids on loan somewhere.

As for the rest of PL, Liverpool are going to find themselves a central defender somewhere and that will probably be the most headline worthy thing today. Other than that I expect things to be... dead.

not going to be loaned out according to GP.......two months to acclimatise which is a good shout.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
This lad deserves a thread of his own. He's joined our club and his arrival is hidden amongst a load of no names.
Chelsea will be very nervous of him succeeding. I can't imagine that we've taken him without an option to sign him.

He is out of contract at Chelsea at the end of the season. He clearly doesn't have a future in London, and this gives him an opportunity to prove he is worth a more permanent deal here after this season.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its actually quite nice not having a thread full of people soiling themselves over a lack of signings this window.

We're looking in pretty decent shape for the second half of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here