Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dead celebrity sweepstakes

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
LOL This thread reminds me I need to contact some old work colleagues. In my old job, 3 of us picked 5 "celebs" each, and got breakfast bought when one on our list popped their clogs.

I was winning with Dennis Thatcher, The Queen Mum & The Pope. My other 2 are Maggie Thatcher and Babs Windsor.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
George W probably be shot through the swede fairly soon?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This all quite sad really, Most of the people are near the end of their innings but Russell Watson is a real possibility at 42 which is very sad. I saw him 5 years ago at the BC and he was superb so this will be a sad day if it ever comes to pass this year. He also has a couple of young kids to leave behind so I find the whole website sick to be honest.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I hate to say it but I`ve had a win double on Sir Bobby Robson and Edmond Hilary.

ps I could not find any odds on Ladbrokes so I had to search everywhere................... how come ?

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
This all quite sad really, Most of the people are near the end of their innings but Russell Watson is a real possibility at 42 which is very sad. I saw him 5 years ago at the BC and he was superb so this will be a sad day if it ever comes to pass this year. He also has a couple of young kids to leave behind so I find the whole website sick to be honest.

Which website are you referring to?

If you mean this thread, you come in all high and mighty saying that it's all sad etc etc, yet still post who you think will go next?! I don't understand!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You very aggressive lately. I was referring to the other website not this thread and yes I do think a bloke who I admired dying at 42 with 2 young kids is so and thats not being high and mighty. I did post Watson may go this year as he has had 2 brain tumours but I do that with no glee

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
You very aggressive lately. I was referring to the other website not this thread and yes I do think a bloke who I admired dying at 42 with 2 young kids is so and thats not being high and mighty. I did post Watson may go this year as he has had 2 brain tumours but I do that with no glee

I was purely asking a question! I can;t see which website you're referring to at all!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
sorry Laura, its the one at the start , people are on there boasting about many many people they predicted would die , did and hoping for various people to die this year to increase their points, the one that got my back up was Russell Watson as it a cheap shot and hardly genious to predict a bloke who has had 2 brain tumours and almost died last year would die this year

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think it depends on whether you have any regard for the person in question I suppose. I eman if a Brighton player had 2 brain tumours and almost died a few months ago would we be having a thread guessing if he would die and the exact nature of the death, I doubt it. As I said most of the people were old and likely to die of old age, Watson is 42 and gone through hell and is hanging on, put it this way if I heard the people in the website saying what they wrote in a pub I would go an head butt them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here