Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dead celebrity sweepstakes

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Frank Carson, you heard it first. I will even give you a time and place. Feb 8th Grand Hotel, Brighton, about 9.30-10 ish.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Which ones he, cos the taller one who did that shite superhero comedy, and lives near Chichester.
Did last years L'etape, a mountain stage race on the Tour de France route (cycling), so I doubt he's close to croaking it.

That's the other one, Hugh Dennis.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Zsa Zsa Gabor and Michael Foot - 98 & 95 respectively!

The original Zsa Zsa Gabor may have been born 98 years ago, but are there any original parts of her left? I'd say her average age is somewhere around 30. She's probably got a few years in her yet - depending on when the guarantee runs out.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Can't be arsed reading it all...

Whats the name of the elderly bespectacled heavy smoking chairman of a south coast league one team?....

At work we have a dream team death list,points for every year that someone snuffs it under a hundred,ie Amy whinehouse snuffs it at 23,77 points ,bingo.
In the tansfer window I've gone for Bhutto's son,only 19,could clean up,I also have pete docherty,whinehouse,Maggie,imran khan,norman wisdom,and bruce forsyth,gone for youth and experiance.:drink:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I'll go for ex-World Chess champion Bobby Fischer.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here