Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dead cat helicopter !

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
TBH I think it is so wrong.

But, have the image of walking down the street and this flying cat comes whizzing by.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Crazy about cat welfare yes and maybe a twat for sitting in the pissing rain for days and sometimes weeks waiting to trap a female feral preganant mum, so she can have a half decent life.
I am proud that I have saved some cats from cruelty and sometimes death on the streets and maybe even you can understand why I get a little upset at threads like yours (its always going to happen) I have always thought that there was no logical reason for threads like these other than to laugh at another living (or in this case dead........nobody seems to know) being's distress, and it takes a strange sort of person to even find video;s like these, only you would know the answer to that.
maybe my perception about you is wrong maybe you are a kind loving person who just wanted to look big for a few minutes, whatever you are nuow on my ignore list.

I think you need to paws for a brief moment and consider that no one is purrfect, maybe after you have both put your claws away the issue could be resolved. There is no reason to get so catty with each other, so stop being pussies and cat-nip this in the bud before it gets nasty...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think it's great. The owner could tell the kids that the pussy is heading to heaven, and they could all watch it.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
New television concept: 'Aerial Pet Wars'. I think theres enough there to go on. :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here