Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
AND THIS MAKES IT OK DOES IT

BASTARDS

doing this is hidious dead or alive

as someone else has said ...............SICK

To be honest, it was fairly obvious you'd react like this, after all youve carved out this reputation on here as the crazy cat man.......I thought you flounced off here a while a go, like a spoilt little school girl ?
If it was a live cat, then I'd be outraged, but the things dead, it's not like it's suffering is it ? Lots of people stuff their pets once they've died !

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
To be honest, it was fairly obvious you'd react like this, afterall youve carved out this reputation on here as the crazy cat man.......I thought you flounced off here a while a go, like a spoilt little school girl ?
If it was a live cat, then I'd be outraged, but the things dead, it's not like it's suffering is it ? Lots of people stuff their pets once they've died !

I think it is pretty disrecetful to do this to a corpse, animal or not tbh. Anyone that stuffs their family pet and has it is their living room is a sick f***. Maybe we should have an option to stuff the beloved family Uncle as a hatstand to remember him at family gatherings. Why not ?

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Maybe we should have an option to stuff the beloved family Uncle as a hatstand to remember him at family gatherings. Why not ?
What a great idea ! Although rather than a hat stand, I'd be more inclined to use my uncle as a sideboard.....he's a big old unit, you see, thus wasted as a hat stand.

Last edited:

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
What a great idea ! Although rather than a hat stand, I'd be more inclined to use my uncle as a sideboard.....he's a big old uni,t you see, thus wasted as a hat stand.

:lol:

I do think some of the (over)reactions on here are priceless. Cats are animals pure and simple, they do not have emotions or complex feelings, they merely eat, shit, f*** and then die like most other animals. Whilst I would never condone animal cruelty, what a cat owner wishes to do with his dead cat does not bother me in the slightest. When my tortoise finally pops his clogs I have plans to turn his corpse into a rather trendy cycling helmet.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Its amazingly disrespectful and in very poor taste.

No surprise really though, from the country that brought you human lampshades

Still, quite amusing though :)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
To be honest, it was fairly obvious you'd react like this, after all youve carved out this reputation on here as the crazy cat man.......I thought you flounced off here a while a go, like a spoilt little school girl ?

my so called flouncing was an over reaction to a post(s) like yours maybe you would like someone to treat your grannies cat/dog like this

you sir are a twat!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

my so called flouncing was an over reaction to a post(s) like yours maybe you would like someone to treat your grannies cat/dog like this

you sir are a twat!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

you sir are a twat!

there you go even some little widgit on the site said it twice

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage

you sir are a twat!
No fella you're the "twat" ! Because its the blokes own cat, not someone else's ! It's entirely up to him. For the record if my nan wanted to make a f***ing helicopter out of her dead cat, that's up to her.
Now why don't you f*** off and go worry some pussies.
Crazy cat man

Last edited:

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
No fella your the "twat" ! Because its the blokes own cat, not someone else's ! It's entirely up to him. For the record if my nan wanted to make a f***ing helicopter out of her dead cat, that's up to her.
Crazy cat man

" You're " not " Your "
Tsk, Tsk
:D

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wrong

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
dunno why some people are over reacting?
its not a cat anymore, its a load of fur that's been stuffed. dont think of it as a cat helicopter....just a fluffy one

Finch

Jul 21, 2009
New Zealand
I would LOVE it if someone did this to me. Preferably without letting anyone else know and then unveiling me at the funeral arising from the grave. Lay off the embalming fluid too, let a little rot set it.

A bit more fun than being a cadaver for a hungover 2nd year to disect.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
No fella you're the "twat" ! Because its the blokes own cat, not someone else's ! It's entirely up to him. For the record if my nan wanted to make a f***ing helicopter out of her dead cat, that's up to her.
Crazy cat man

Crazy about cat welfare yes and maybe a twat for sitting in the pissing rain for days and sometimes weeks waiting to trap a female feral preganant mum, so she can have a half decent life.
I am proud that I have saved some cats from cruelty and sometimes death on the streets and maybe even you can understand why I get a little upset at threads like yours (its always going to happen) I have always thought that there was no logical reason for threads like these other than to laugh at another living (or in this case dead........nobody seems to know) being's distress, and it takes a strange sort of person to even find video;s like these, only you would know the answer to that.
maybe my perception about you is wrong maybe you are a kind loving person who just wanted to look big for a few minutes, whatever you are now on my ignore list.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Reminds me of a joke.

A lady had two monkeys and they both died. Rather than bury them she thought she'd like them stuffed, so she took them to the taxidermist.

Taxidermist asks if she would like them mounted.

"Ooh, no!" she replied, "Just holding hands"...

I didn't say it was a good joke.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Crazy about cat welfare yes and maybe a twat for sitting in the pissing rain for days and sometimes weeks waiting to trap a female feral preganant mum, so she can have a half decent life.
I am proud that I have saved some cats from cruelty and sometimes death on the streets and maybe even you can understand why I get a little upset at threads like yours (its always going to happen) I have always thought that there was no logical reason for threads like these other than to laugh at another living (or in this case dead........nobody seems to know) being's distress, and it takes a strange sort of person to even find video;s like these, only you would know the answer to that.
maybe my perception about you is wrong maybe you are a kind loving person who just wanted to look big for a few minutes, whatever you are now on my ignore list.
Get a life you sad f*** !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here