Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] De Zerbi was NOT “sacked”

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
There are many questionable things about Pol Pot, but that he's dead isn't one of them.

Neither is his total unsuitability for a role coaching a professional football team.
strange that, my mate who lives in Eastbourne saw him hiding round the back of the chip shop just last week

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Have we agreed that RDZ was sacked yet?

To be honest, I've lost a bit of interest in this.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The only truism is that TB will somehow manage to extract a payment from wherever RDZ goes next. Doesn't miss a single trick that boy, bless him :lolol:

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
Have we agreed that RDZ was sacked yet?

To be honest, I've lost a bit of interest in this.

Yes, he was. Even the thread title says that he was sacked.

(full disclosure, I have a condition which means that I am blind to any words spelled using only capital letters)

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Yes, he was. Even the thread title says that he was sacked.

(full disclosure, I have a condition which means that I am blind to any words spelled using only capital letters)
That’s good, because I definitely don’t think you’re a TWAT. :)

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
RDZ could have his hands full……

Marseille not only brought in De Zerbi but also his old director of football from Sassuolo, so as I've said its quite clearly our old manager and his crew doing the chasing.

There aren't many managers in the world willing to sign this player:

But of course no surprise to me that RDZ is one of the exceptions. No doubt will he have to do the Ukraine story pretty much every single presser. "I stayed there three days after the war began to avoid a breach of contrac... oops, I mean, to make sure my players were safe."

He is a good demagogue though, like many psychos he knows exactly how to make braindead emotional fans (the people) go on a crusade against the club (the establishment). It worked great here, he could f*** everything up and the fans blamed the club. Nearly two months after leaving, people still see RDZ as their glorious leader and football role model while bashing Tony and the club in every possible transfer thread. Job well done.
It will be interesting to see if Marseille fans are equally willing to see their manager as bigger and better than their club.

Mason Greenwood is a top footballer that no one besides the ultimate shithousers, Getafe, wanted. You have to have a sickening lack of empathy to sign him. I think he'll very likely end up in Marseille.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here