Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Day 4 - Tue 8th Feb - NO ONE WALKS MILES TO FOOTBALL

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Actually not far from Hove Rec up Dyke Road (on your right as you drive out of brighton) There is a plot of land that hasn't been built on! Why haven't we put this site forward?

As long as you don't mind being a mile away from the pitch (straight up) we could EASILY fit a 22,000 seater stadium in there!

:rolleyes:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Good work Crabbers...looking forward to the update and getting all angry again.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Easy 10 said:
Surely a line has to be drawn here. The ODPM wrote last JULY explaining the sites which were to be further investigated, and inviting potential alternatives to be submitted.

It was obvious this was going to happen. It's all about delaying, not winning. It's actually better to get all the ludicrous schemes out the way now so that they can't be used at a later date as an excuse to open another inquiry.
On the plus side it sounds like our evidence is pretty comprehensive and their's is flimsy at best. I'm reasonably confident that we'll win this one. Although whether that will be anytime soon is debatable.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm off in a minute, complete with notepad, pen and EVERYTHING

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Re: Re: Re: Inquiry Update: An Hours Worth

CrabtreeBHA said:
Yes! I was in the Gallery area so it was a view from a far but close enough to know what a beauty she is!
Could'nt hang about at lunch break either but I'll try to tomorrow.

From yesterdays's PI album:
megan2.thumb.jpg

...back later this afternoon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here