Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Davids set to join Palace.

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
I understand that the new owners are not to blame for past failings but it must be such a bitter pill to swallow for those creditors who were f***ed over when the 'new' club show off their £10,000 a week man when they were paid a tiny percentage of money owed to them for work carried out in good faith.

This

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I understand that the new owners are not to blame for past failings but it must be such a bitter pill to swallow for those creditors who were f***ed over when the 'new' club show off their £10,000 a week man when they were paid a tiny percentage of money owed to them for work carried out in good faith.

New owners may not be responsible for past failings, but were they in position to take over before the creditors were shat on? I don't know about this specific case, but I would guess that they only agred to take over if the old debts were written off. Not to blame, but complicit? For all that I dislike Southampton, their owner took over and took on the debt. A slightly more honourable route thatnwaiting for the creditors to be shafted and then stepping in to pick up a bargain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here