Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Wheater for England...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Beckham is the wrong side of the hill and the only way is down while he's playing in such a shit league. Also he's only played a few friendlies against other sides from poor leagues. He can't be that much fitter now then he was a month ago, not enough to come into such a game when the last real match he played was NOVEMBER. Odd selection.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The first time i've ever said "WHO?" about an England player!

Me too. Never even heard of him! Don't really watch or care much about the Premiership, but am quite shocked at myself for having to genuinely go "Who's he?".

Skidmarks

Feb 12, 2008
Woolworths
owen, despite playing for an awful side, is still one of our best strikers, same with beckham with regards to midfielders (might have something to do with that 100th cap aswell).......walcotts been in fine form

Walcott!, fine form!, have you watched Arsenal recently?
I have a family of Arsenal fans who all live in Highbury where i onced lived (trust me i am an Albion fan) and they all say Walcott is the ghost player of the team, Wenger plays him to up his price, but he tends to come on when they're winning or playing a shit team. Have you seen him play much in Champs league? or apart from the flukey Spurs goal seen him score a winner?
How you have managed to put Walcott and fine form together is a mystery!. I'm 100% sure he won't be in the final squad.

Oct 25, 2003
Walcott!, fine form!, have you watched Arsenal recently?
I have a family of Arsenal fans who all live in Highbury where i onced lived (trust me i am an Albion fan) and they all say Walcott is the ghost player of the team, Wenger plays him to up his price, but he tends to come on when they're winning or playing a shit team. Have you seen him play much in Champs league? or apart from the flukey Spurs goal seen him score a winner?
How you have managed to put Walcott and fine form together is a mystery!. I'm 100% sure he won't be in the final squad.

yep, i have seen him play in the champions league

like when he came on against inter:thumbsup:

i agree though, i doubt he'll make the final squad as i definitely wouldn't say he's in the top 5 english strikers

Oct 25, 2003
yep, very suprised lennon isn't atleast in the initialy squad, although i guess bentley and SWP got the nod over him (and beckham i suppose)

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Wheater's been very good this season and deserves to be on the squad if we're picking players based on form and potential and not who they for and how much they earn, which is surely a good thing.
Wheater and Walcott have been put in the full squad as the U21's only have a friendly so it integrates them in the full squad. Again that seems sensible

Skidmarks

Feb 12, 2008
Woolworths
yep, very suprised lennon isn't atleast in the initialy squad, although i guess bentley and SWP got the nod over him (and beckham i suppose)

You are making me laugh and laugh!, Lennon can't cross to save his life, he's got no brains and is way to lightweight for England let alone Spurs.
This may sound like aload of bullshit but my Dads side of my Family are ironically all from Tottenham and are all season ticket holders, i wouldn't dream of telling them Lennon deserves a place in the Squad, Why is Bentley linked with spurs?
Lennon will end up in the Championship you'll see, he sat on the bench for the U21! dosen't that say it all!!

Oct 25, 2003
You are making me laugh and laugh!, Lennon can't cross to save his life, he's got no brains and is way to lightweight for England let alone Spurs.
This may sound like aload of bullshit but my Dads side of my Family are ironically all from Tottenham and are all season ticket holders, i wouldn't dream of telling them Lennon deserves a place in the Squad, Why is Bentley linked with spurs?
Lennon will end up in the Championship you'll see, he sat on the bench for the U21! dosen't that say it all!!

i didn't actually mean that i was ANGERED by lennons exclusion......more suprised that he wasn't picked

i'm not actually that fussed by lennon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here