Hahahaah nice one

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
2 more and me might do ok this season.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
There's a party in my pants now...you're all invited.

So happy he's back!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Do you really think the fans had anything to do with it?
Oh God this has gone far enough. No my original post was in jest. I do not believe for one second that a fan petition on the internet with 100 signatures had any bearing whatsoever on the club's position and I never thought for an instant that ANYBODY would be daft enough to believe it. I thought it might get a few wry smiles at the stupidity and conceit of the concept that a professional, multi-million pound organisation would base its transfer policy around what a handful fans posted on the web.

I made another post on another thread re-telling the old sailors' drinking joke about not drinking water because of the damage it does to the outside of battleships (which I think they've been telling since warships were made of wood) and several people have very kindly pointed out that the type of water that one might drink doesn't in fact damage battleships and indeed they don't even sail on it. Again it wasn't a serious comment and like a lots of jokes breaks down into a logical absurdity when deconstructed. (A duck walks into a bar and asks for a pint of beer, that sort of thing).

Jeez.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Without Spanish Dave I think we would end up runners up , not now though, brilliant. Watch out LEEDS we's a comin for ya.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here