Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Nalbandian!!!!

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
They all spent a lot of money on those tickets and would want to get their moneys worth, there wasn't even a proper presentation.

Would you want one if you won like that, the winner just probs get me out of here Nalbandian should refund there tickets

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Disgusting - I was enjoying an afternoon of tennis in my pj's and he acts like a Tosser and ruins it!!! And then tries to make us feel sorry for him!!! He should have just said an unreserved apology!!!!

Grrrrrrr what a bloody idiot!!!!!

Last edited:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
They all spent a lot of money on those tickets and would want to get their moneys worth, there wasn't even a proper presentation.

Then boo Nalbandian, not the directors or Cilic - they were applauding Nalbandian when he was talking, yet its HIS fault the final ended. The guy tries to explain why its ended, yet they just boo him and dont let him talk - they are just pathetic.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Then boo Nalbandian, not the directors or Cilic - they were applauding Nalbandian when he was talking, yet its HIS fault the final ended. The guy tries to explain why its ended, yet they just boo him and dont let him talk - they are just pathetic.

They never properly explained it to the crowd, can't really blame them.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Crowd are pathetic too, how can they expect play to continue after you kick a board into a judge ? If you kick a referee in football, you will be a huge ban and a fine.

But if someone kicks the ref and gets sent off, it doesn't end the game does it. I can sort of understand the crowd reaction tbh.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Oh great and because they have some time to kill we are subjected to cash in the attic!!!!!! Ffs why can't they put some decent old fashioned cartoons on like road runner or something!!!!!

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
that interview was just a disgrace! didn't seem to show any remorse to the guy he just injured or the crowd.

and the crowd acted a bit strange...they cheered and clapped Nalbandian more than Cilic at one stage...only heard a few boo's. i would have been boo'ing Nalbandian.

hope he gets a huge fine but it will be £15,000 max

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
But if someone kicks the ref and gets sent off, it doesn't end the game does it. I can sort of understand the crowd reaction tbh.

Erm, if a tennis player gets sent off playing singles there isn't an opponent left so yes it would and a non team game

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Who was the England player who thwunted a ball into the referee's midriff against Sweden? Accidentally, of course. That was mildly amusing.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Disgusting - I was enjoying an afternoon of tennis in my pj's and he acts like a Tosser and ruins it!!! And then tries to make us feel sorry for him!!! He should have just said an unreserved apology!!!!

Grrrrrrr what a bloody idiot!!!!!

You still got SF inside em with you

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
"We play too much". Ha, thats his excuse. Unreal. Surprised he didn't ask for the Falklands back just to put the icing on the cake.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
That was pretty funny that as it was so unexpected
Especially when the line judge was hopping about like a rabbit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here