Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Livermore To Sign For The Albion

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
This Information Was Provided To You Free Of Charge.....

Via A Beagle Player

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
And Apparently Peter Smith Likes a Spliff

Dont ask What Stuart Tuck likes Though...

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
Only if you ask nicely.....

I plan on going back into hibernation until next summer

Until next time ! Its goodnight from me.... and goodnight from him... GOODNIGHT

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
I agree

When I speak - people should LISTEN !

Im now climing down from my high horse:drink:

:falmer:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Albion have completed their fourth major signing of the summer by landing former Arsenal youngster and Millwall skipper David Livermore on a free transfer from Premiership new boys Hull City.

The 28-year-old has been training with Albion since Tuesday, and the club has signed experienced central midfielder Livermore on a two-year deal, in the face of competition from a number of Championship and League One clubs.

Livermore, who signed the deal at the club offices earlier today, explained, "I've spoken with the manager and he wants to manage the team at a higher level.

"That echoes my ambitions as a player. I know I can play in the Championship and that's where I want to get back to. If we can build on the foundations that were laid last season then I think we will have a great chance."

Micky Adams added, "David is an experienced midfield player who has played most of his career in the Championship.

"He's a versatile player who can play in midfield, left wing and left-back, and he's another quality signing."

While chairman Dick Knight said, "I'm pleased we have tied up this deal for David and am delighted to welcome him to the club.

"Albion fans will know from his performances against us in the past that he is an excellent player and a good signing for the club. He has played most of his football at Championship level, and last season helped Hull win promotion to the Premiership."

Londoner Livermore is a tough-tackling left-footed midfielder with an eye for a pass, who can also operate in defence at centre half or left-back.

Born in Edmonton he began his career with nearby Arsenal as a schoolboy and trainee, but he made his pro debut for Millwall in 1999, following a £30,000 switch from Highbury to the New Den in August of that year.

He was a regular fixture in the Millwall side over the next seven seasons. He went on to captain the side and played over 300 times for the Lions, including an appearance in the 2004 FA Cup Final and games in the UEFA Cup the following season.

He made a £400,000 switch to Leeds United in the summer of 2006 - but after a dramatic turn of events he was sold on by United to Hull City within a fortnight, following the arrival of another midfielder Kevin Nicholls at Elland Road.

Livermore joined the Tigers for an undisclosed six-figure fee - playing in the same side as Nicky Forster in 2006/07 - and over the last two seasons played 52 times for City, including 24 games last season as the club won promotion to the Premiership.

He also made ten appearances for Oldham last season, during a two-month loan spell at Boundary Park during February and March.

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
A whole 24 hours out indeed

Mental Note - Think before commiting to the exact minute of any announcement

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
good signing

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
Many Thanks....

Happy to be of service - come on the Albion !

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here