Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
Will see if I can extract anymore from my source this eve

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
If not Richards, or for speculations sake, Livermore, who would you want as LB? Who could we get?

well i'm hoping for Livermore really , if Richards is truly last resort THEN go for him!:blush:

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
well i'm hoping for Livermore really , if Richards is truly last resort THEN go for him!:blush:

Last resort????? This man is quite literally tried and tested, and I thought he was one of our best players last year. Didn't we have a ridiculously awful defensive record without him? He's pretty much a perfect left back, can dribble, has pace, can pass, tackle and is quite strong. If you want or expect anymore than that then you're dreaming.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Last resort????? This man is quite literally tried and tested, and I thought he was one of our best players last year. Didn't we have a ridiculously awful defensive record without him? He's pretty much a perfect left back, can dribble, has pace, can pass, tackle and is quite strong. If you want or expect anymore than that then you're dreaming.

Last season (league record)...

With Richards

P28 W12 D9 L7 @ 1.61 per game - 74.1 over the season

Without Richards

P18 W8 D3 L7 @ 1.5 per game - 69.0 over the season

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Last season (league record)...

With Richards

P28 W12 D9 L7 @ 1.61 per game - 74.1 over the season

Without Richards

P18 W8 D3 L7 @ 1.5 per game - 69.0 over the season

That's quite a difference in itself to be fair, but do you know the actual defensive record i.e. clean sheets/goals conceeded per game?

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania

I don't get why people don't like Richards? Admittedly I only saw him play three times last season, but I though the looked to be pretty much the best left back we've had at the club since, well since I've been watching the Albion which is a fair few years now...

I always liked Watson, but I think that Richards is a much better player.

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
it would be a real good signing, good left back to possibly ensure one of the best defences in the league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here