Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David James Englands no.1?

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I could've sworn he was. But I'm prepared to be pelted with rotten fruit if I'm completely mistaken... :blush:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
no he is not

robinson is the best keeper in england at the moment, if it wasnt for him leeds would have been down by christmas

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
this thread has gone a bit retarded ???

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
kinkygerbil said:
isnt bishop aukland in the north of england

If it is, it's actually a small enclave of Aussie/NZ rule.

*where did I leave my coat?*

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
You said best keeper IN England :dunce:

Kirkland is back just dropped

As is cudicini, now !!

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Perhaps the Roberts confusion was with Aussie Mark Schwarzer, at Boro around the same time.

Maybe I'm biased but have been well impressed with Robinson so far, whether in Leeds games I've seen, Spurs friendlies then the first (admittedly, first, I know) league game of the season the other day. Commanding of his area, always tries to distribute the ball intelligently, and a good shot-stopper when called upon.
Can't see why he shouldn't be blooded more in the England line-up now. James - pah. No strong feelings either way, but Robinson or Kirkland must be the future.

And Robbo's immediately built up a good rapport with the Spurs fans, frequent thumbs-ups to the "England's number one" chants. :)
Though admittedly, half of that affection was probably just relief he wasn't Kasey Keller. . .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here