Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** David Haye vs. Wladimir Klitschko - The OFFICIAL Thread ***

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
A f***ing great big let down that was.

I never though Klitschko was that good until tonight, unless of course Haye made him look good!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
A broken toe. so thats the reason?

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
i think that's a bit harsh. Wladimir Klitschko is a great heavyweight and naturally MUCH bigger than Haye. I don't think you could accuse Haye of a lack of heart - a naturally small man moving up in weight and fighting the biggest fighters the heavyweight division has ever seen (Valuev, Klitschko). It was just a poor gameplan. imo.

Wlad did not stop jabbing throughout that fight and that has been the downfall of a lot of very decent heavyweights over the years. Too harsh, too easy to say Haye didn't want it

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
David fought a terrible, terrible fight no idea what to do, only looking for a huge hook, needed to take a jab on the way in and unload, so cautious nothing gained. Would like to know who he sparred with, looked like he didnt have a clue how to fight a man with longer reach and good defence.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Broken Toe, what? Have a missed some weird excuse. I switched it off as soon as the result was announced

He has showed it, it does look painful (the little one in case you are wondering) but......im not sure.

Lennox Lewis announces you do need all your toes to fight.....Im hearing it all now.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
"Going into the fight I knew I couldn't give all my best because of the injury to my right toe but I didn't want to pull out of the fight, I broke my toe in training, I thought the adrenalin would get me through but I couldn't push off my right foot. I couldn't give everything from my right foot and that was really frustrating. He's a great fighter and boxed very clever all the way through."

hahahahhaha

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
If wasn't fit that he shouldn't of taken the fight!!! Poor excuse from a poor fighter who can talk a good fight but in the end is happy to the money and run................retire you clown!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Ah, so that's why he didn't try to kick Klitschko then.

Did he also have an excuse for not trying to punch him?

99 Punches vs 55 Punches landed. Think that pretty much settles it.

10 toes vs 10 toes also.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
TWxyb.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here