Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** David Haye vs. Audley Harrison - OFFICIAL Thread *** (Merged)

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I've just put my bets on, like I said only a bit of fun, have gone Harrison KO rounds 1,2,3 and 4. £5 stake each odds were 40/1 for first three and 50's for the fourth.

As Harty jnrs backing Haye it should provide some needle in the front room tonight.:laugh:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've just put my bets on, like I said only a bit of fun, have gone Harrison KO rounds 1,2,3 and 4. £5 stake each odds were 40/1 for first three and 50's for the fourth.

As Harty jnrs backing Haye it should provide some needle in the front room tonight.:laugh:

I've done that on Paddy Power but got 60's (and only put a quid on each round).
They're refunding all losing round forcast bets if it goes the distance.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Whats ur money on Frutos? My head says Haye in the 3rd but for some reason heart says Harrison in 11th

I'm not a betting man in the financial sense, but I'm going for Haye in 3.

A historical comparison for me would be the Clay-Liston fight (the first one).

The big, plodding lump against the younger, lighter, quicker fighter who is going to dance round him and hit him/hurt him with shots he won't see coming.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
A mate's mate had dinner with Barry Hearn earlier in the week and Hearn said Harrison was going to win by a knockout. Could just be bravado (his son is Harrison's manager) or could have been a hint. Boxing being amongst the iffiest of sports. William Hill saying they have taken nearly twice as much money on Harrison winning, but that might be down to Haye's rubbish odds. Either way I've had a few quid on Harrison KO and also on Harrison first round (he's very old apparently so if he does win it'll likely be early). The latter is 50-1 on Betfair so I thought it was worth a pint's worth. I know nothing about boxing though, so don't consider this any sort of a tip.

this is a joke right?

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Any streams which don't stop to buffer every three seconds?

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
I'm not a betting man in the financial sense, but I'm going for Haye in 3.

A historical comparison for me would be the Clay-Liston fight (the first one).

The big, plodding lump against the younger, lighter, quicker fighter who is going to dance round him and hit him/hurt him with shots he won't see coming.

Interesting pal the historic reference is completely lost on me but I appreciate it!!!!

I think all Harrisons hype has actually got me thinking he has a chance somehow, what isit 2 pro fights in 4yrs?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here