Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** David Haye vs. Audley Harrison - OFFICIAL Thread *** (Merged)

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Like i said in another thread :

I would LOVE to see Haye fight either Vitali Klitschko or Wladimir Klitschko :love:

I would like to see Fraudley go in the ring with them as well. All that promise from the Olympics 10 years ago and there was nothing there.

I hope he hears "You're shit and you know you are" every time he closes his eyes - because it sums up his career. What a waster.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
The most telling quote of the night from Barry McGuigan, 'Harrison is deluded and always has been'.

Adam Booth and Eddie Hearn between them have capitalised on that delusion and as a boxing public, we've fallen for it hook line and sinker, (Both Holyfield and Lewis had both tipped Harrison, so even boxing experts were fooled) over 20,000 live gate and an estimated 750,000 paying Sky £15 each.

Messrs Booth and Hearn, take a bow, at least Dick Turpin wore a mask.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Watched it down the pub, so at least I got some Beater for my £15.

Harrison, what an utter waste of skin. He can talk the talk, but when it comes down to it, he's got a heart the size of a pea. Bruno was never the best technically, similar build and lumbering gait, but he had the heart of a lion and would fight till he dropped. Fraudley by comparison just lived down to his reputation, and that was a new low last night. He'd somehow got an (undeserved) shot at a World Title, yet he barely threw a punch, and actually looked TERRIFIED once Haye caught him. You could see the fear splashed all over his face.

I'm embarrassed Harrison is British.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Why was anybody surprised at Harrisons efforts last night, I have watched his past fights on TV [Not live of course] and realised that his long reach is used to keep his opponent away from him and the number of punches thrown are very few.
I cant understand regular boxing fans who continue to attend his fights,Haye plus his family and friends had bet that the match would end in the third.Haye was paid £5 million,if Harrison got £5,000 he was over paid.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Is it wrong to feel a bit for Harrison? I think he really thought he could win but we all know he never had a chance. Personally I blame his management for putting him in there should have quit after prize fighter when he was outclassed but produced one magic punch. Hopefully goes back to LA and gives up on boxing before he gets hurt in some no mark fight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here