David Haye is an utter Wanker.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I seem to remember Ali coming out with similar stuff years ago and he is always held up as a champion of the boxing 'banter'. It's all about the mind games and apart from the gang rape stuff, which was a bit OTT, Haye had every right to try and slaughter Harrison, who is the biggest joke in British Boxing history.

Of course Haye now has to go out and 'walk the talk' but he will surely pummel Harrison to a pulp.

As always the UNCLE has NAILED it.

The Rumble in the Jungle. Ali Boomayay. etc

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Tuned in half way through their radio interview. I thought Fraudley sounded just like Frank Bruno but without saying 'know what I mean 'Arry?' after every sentence. I don't think I'll be paying to view that one.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Of course, what Haye said was in incredibly poor taste, but I'm amazed that anyone ever takes a blind bit of notice of these "pre-fight press conferences".

You get two boxers bad-mouthing each other, and the media then whip up a frenzy of "grudge match" and tell us there is enormous amounts of genuine dislike for each other blah blah blah. Does anyone take any of this even vaguely seriously?

Boxers have to out-do the comments that have gone before, so of course they step over the line, they are presumably told to do so as part of billing the fight. I'm just amazed anyone pays any attention to the boxers prior to the weigh-in.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I expect I shall stumble in from pub on the night and end up paying about £20 to watch it, after vowing 12 hours before that i will never pay to watch Audrey the fake, only to swear and scream what a prat I am after seeing him hit the canvass after about 10 seconds I expect....Ever feel like you been had over......
There's not enough alcohol in the pub to make me pay to watch this tripe (admitedly I'll be drifting in and out of consciousness after 6 pints, but I'm still not paying for this).

Still it's not as bad as paying for WWE (or is it WWF?). I resent paying a sky sports subscription when they show that rubbish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here