Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Haye is an utter Wanker.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
How sky are going to sell this one on box office I dont know. That said they are good at conning us all, that there is a genuine even fight here. I expect I shall stumble in from pub on the night and end up paying about £20 to watch it, after vowing 12 hours before that i will never pay to watch Audrey the fake, only to swear and scream what a prat I am after seeing him hit the canvass after about 10 seconds I expect....Ever feel like you been had over......

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
Its called selling tickets. I cant belive people are taking this fight seriously. Haye appears to be a class act (in the ring) but does not fancy taking on the Klitschko brothers and who can blame him, as he would lose. A good biggun and all that. Audrey has got this fight on the back of a lucky punch, in the last round against no more than a journeyman fighter. Audrey does not like to fight or be hit (which is not good for a boxer really). Haye will knock him out in the first three rounds, nailed on. Audrey gets a payday and Haye keeps his belt, untill the money is right for him to lose it against one of the brothers. To think some people are compareing this to Lewis v Bruno, f***ing joke!

Haye has been after the Klitschko's for years - It is they whom appear to be dodging the fight. Also I understand that there is/was some kind of clause in the Valuev contract which is still being disputed.

He knows that he would never be considered a worthy Heavyweight title holder unless he fights the Klitschko's...

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Haye has been after the Klitschko's for years - It is they whom appear to be dodging the fight. Also I understand that there is/was some kind of clause in the Valuev contract which is still being disputed.

He knows that he would never be considered a worthy Heavyweight title holder unless he fights the Klitschko's...

Now that would be worth paying to watch, either one of them.

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
Met him last year, actually a really nice bloke. Nothing wrong with those comments imo, just stiring things up, sells the fight. And they are fairly accurate

Haye and Harrision have been mates for years - I bet they sat down and thought the insults up together. Lets be honest they are only doing all this macho-peacock crap to sell tickets.

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
Ita all part of the build up to hype the fight, insults are always traded by fighters during these press conferences, nothing new there. I hope it will be as one sided as gang rape and we dont have to witness any more pathetic Audrey performances!!!

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
They are not mates anymore.

I reckon they are and probably always will be now. They certainly will be the best of buddies when counting the money out afterwards.

Haye has done Harrsion a MASSIVE favour. Harrison is/was nowhere near a title fight until one landed on his plate. As far as Haye is concerned he is onto a winner - As long as he's physically right he won't lose. So he gets another money-spinning fight, keeps his title in the process and doesn't break any stipulations of this ongoing contractual dispute.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Its called selling tickets. I cant belive people are taking this fight seriously. Haye appears to be a class act (in the ring) but does not fancy taking on the Klitschko brothers and who can blame him, as he would lose. A good biggun and all that. Audrey has got this fight on the back of a lucky punch, in the last round against no more than a journeyman fighter. Audrey does not like to fight or be hit (which is not good for a boxer really). Haye will knock him out in the first three rounds, nailed on. Audrey gets a payday and Haye keeps his belt, untill the money is right for him to lose it against one of the brothers. To think some people are compareing this to Lewis v Bruno, f***ing joke!

[yt]jnOANul82Tw[/yt]

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
They are on the BBC sofa in a few minutes. I wonder if Haye will eat some humble pie ?.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here