Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

david.bellotti@bathlibdems.org.uk

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
A couple of years ago I met a guy who used to work for Archer. Archer told him that he got talked into "helping out" Brighton by Stanley and that he had no idea what he was letting himself in for.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Troy Savage said:
They have done this ever since by delivering the FOCUS newsletter regularly to every house in the area.
]

The name of his newsletter is a little ironic (or downright piss taking) de we not think?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I sent him a polite but firm e-mail (f***ing hell, how hard was it trying to be polite to that prick?) which included the link to Hiney's YouTubing of the Meridian report, and suggested that he watch it in he was any doubt as to the strength of our feeling on the matter.

Strangely, I've not had an answer.

PS: Did he actually accept SCR's invite to participate in their outside broadcast this afternoon?

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
East Staffs Gull said:
A couple of years ago I met a guy who used to work for Archer. Archer told him that he got talked into "helping out" Brighton by Stanley and that he had no idea what he was letting himself in for.

Thats absolute bollox. If that was the case why did he move on to become chairman from just being a director.

He was the one who made a packet from the sale of the Goldstone and changed the policy about directors not being able to make a profit from the club after picking up his shares for just £52:angry: :salute:

Greg Stanley just got disillusioned and walked away, he certainly didn't see it as an opportunity to line his own pockets like archer did.

I think the interesting part of your statement is that the guy said "Archer told him" - of course that what Archer would say!!:shootself

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
227 BHA said:
picking up his shares for just £52:angry: :salute:

£56.25 to be exact.

What a total f***ing prick that man is (Archer, not 227 BHA, of course).

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Still can't belive the **** never had a meeting with a baseball bat. I really hope that when his time is up, it is a long and painful death which helps him think about the peope he has hurt.

He was SCUM of the hghest order

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
To think I voted for him once. :down:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Although a **** of the highest order...I still cant get rid of the feeling that the UBER **** was Archer and Belotti was merely his puppet and patsy.

Once again that other c unt Stanley gets forgotten. HE is to blame for all our ills by bringing the Archole c unt to the Albion.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
dougdeep said:
To think I voted for him once. :down:
And a lot more people vote for Norman Baker who is every bit as determined to destroy BHAFC. To such an extent that he has put huge pressure on LibDem MPs not to sign the latest EDM. Only Mike Hancock and Mark Oaten have ignored the scumbag.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Just sent:

If you need any help in the upcoming elections....

please look elsewhere. I hope you lose your seat you despicable little turd. Thanks to your subterfuge, lies and deceit MY club, Brighton, have been without a ground for 10 years.

How do you sleep at night knowing what you did?

Yours in disgust

Lee Burrows

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here