Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

david.bellotti@bathlibdems.org.uk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just in case anyone is of a mind to email this man and ask him his views on the last ten years......

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
10 Years on....

....... we still haven't forgotten what you did to our club! How ANYONE has given you a job, God only knows!

Rest assured we will NEVER forget what you and Archer did!

Yours hatefully,

S

Little Rich

Mar 31, 2006
If we all mail the guy at the sametime we could bring down the mail server or a least fill his mail box up so he can't receive any new e-mails :lolol:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Little Rich said:
If we all mail the guy at the sametime we could bring down the mail server or a least fill his mail box up so he can't receive any new e-mails :lolol:

Good plan, everyone get e mailing! Make sure the subject is something reasonable so he at least opens them and doesnt just delete the lot!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Suggest as a subject you head it up as something like either an address in Bath or something to do with the council. That way the tosser will have to open all of the emails!!

Little Rich

Mar 31, 2006
sir danny cullip said:
Good plan, everyone get e mailing! Make sure the subject is something reasonable so he at least opens them and doesnt just delete the lot!

to bring it down we would all have to e-mail him within the same time frame i.e 5 minutes so the server wouldn't have any chance of processing the e-mail as there would be too many all in one go.

I suggest we all e-mail him 10 times at 11am today, if 100 ppl e-mail him that would mean that the server would have to process 1000 e-mails, also if we attached an image to increase the size of the e-mail to around 3MB that would also help, especially as no server could handle 3GB in one go, plus his mail box would just die.

Troy Savage

Sep 10, 2004
His on-line election address:

A message from Cllr David Bellotti

Dear Neighbour

It has been a fantastic opportunity to represent you on the Council for the past four years. During that time I have led (and joined) many campaigns in our area. Some have been very successful. My greatest pleasure though has been to work on behalf of individuals and families on issues which very directly concern them.

Like you, I use local services. Living in Kipling Avenue my family and I rely on the local buses, shops, community facilities and council services. We worship at St. Luke's Church. We keep in touch and listen to local opinion.

The Council does a lot of good things but sometimes gets it wrong. It's then up to your elected representatives to persuade the Council to change its mind. I've never been happier than when fighting on behalf of a local resident to change or prevent a bad decision.

My top priority on the council is to keep Council Tax increases to below inflation levels, at the same time ensuring there is no reduction in services. In my view Council Tax has been too high in recent years. We can get better value for money and must do so.

I also want to see the Council do a great deal more to consult residents before they take decisions. Many of the bad decisions of the past would not have happened if the Council had consulted residents first.

I would ask for your support in the ballot box on Thursday May 3rd. If you have any questions

you can contact me on 427560 or email me at bellotti@cix.co.uk.

Thank you for your support over the past four years.

Yours sincerely,

David Bellotti

70.jpeg

At the local elections in 2003 Marian McNeir and David Bellotti promised to report back regularly to all residents. They have done this ever since by delivering the FOCUS newsletter regularly to every house in the area.

Contact your local councillor:
Cllr David Bellotti
email: belotti@cix.co.uk
c/o Guildhall, High Street, Bath, BA1 5AW
Tel: 01225 427560

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Trip to kipling avenue anyone?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Although a **** of the highest order...I still cant get rid of the feeling that the UBER **** was Archer and Belotti was merely his puppet and patsy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here