Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Beckham........

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
hmmmm no thanks,Mr Caps for f'all, overated, over the hill, over there now wants to be over here for even more money, Seagulls fans with Beckham on their shirts ffffs . I saw his first appearance at the Goldstone , if his lasts at the Amex - backward step !!

Attachments

• beckham3.jpg
    beckham3.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 522

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Same with Owen no ta v much
Now Forlan mmm different story - yes please

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
hmmmm no thanks,Mr Caps for f'all, overated, over the hill, over there now wants to be over here for even more money, Seagulls fans with Beckham on their shirts ffffs . I saw his first appearance at the Goldstone , if his lasts at the Amex - backward step !!

You're a f***ing idiot. The man is a legend, and in a sport full of arrogant pricks he stands out like a diamond in shit. And he always gave 100% when he pulled on an England shirt. Not many do that nowadays.

Legend.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Simon Fuller is also a business associate of Tony Blooms and came to the Sheff Weds game as an invited guest of his.

...but didn't sit with his for the game, because he was in the South Stand 'B' among the fans

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Maybe he's going to buy into the club. A great investment, and an equity stake in a future powerhouse of world football would be enticing. He could become player-director. Not many of those around.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
You're a f***ing idiot. The man is a legend, and in a sport full of arrogant pricks he stands out like a diamond in shit. And he always gave 100% when he pulled on an England shirt. Not many do that nowadays.

Legend.

Well said that man.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

Legend.

I have to say that I tend to agree with you. Maybe it is because he left Manure, but I have to say that he has won me over from being a very much anti Beckham person, to someone who thinks that he is outstanding in a world of scum that are footballers.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Does he still take her up the Arse?

Oh Posh Spice is a slapper
She likes a sneaky fart
And when she's shagging Beckham
She thinks of Gary Hart

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I would be pissing LIVID if this turned out to be true...

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern

Legend.

I agree although wouldn't overdo it on the gave 100% (although he did), I much preferred the fact that he could trap and pass the ball like a truly world class footballer.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean

Legend.

I concur Giraffe, Beckham is a fantastic ambassador for English football. He is a worldwide phenomenon, and I for one would love to see him in an Albion shirt. Even if it was just a one off pre season friendly.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

this , this and a million ,billion times THIS.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He is a legend... must be v unlikely, surely!?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
You lot may laugh at my fellow mod, but I have heard the exact same thing. Both seen together in an exclusive hotel near Arundel.

The Beckham's stayed at Amberley Castle last night.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria

Legend.

Hardly an idiot thanks !! xxxx
An idiot would be someone who cannot see through brand Beckham !
He's not arrogant ? yeah right ok ?
America has got its value for their dollar !
England caps for nothing to add to the value of brand Beckham

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
My source (very sound and positve source) informs me that David Beckham was seen with Tony Bloom, My source did not want me to reveal this information, but i felt I had a duty to let you know..............

You heard it here first :thumbsup:

Well he did indeed make his debut at the Goldstone,maybe, just maybe he wants to thank us? loan deal 1 game only,to open the Amex??-go on then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here