Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Beckham........

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
A bit disrespectful to our other players, who are clearly better than becks and can bend it just as good as he can

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Would pay for his wages ten times over in merchandise. Bloom is no fool. apparently they met at Amberley Castle hotel? Anyone know it? Concur with what you heard Hitony?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
we should start a new post

if beckham comes here i would........

i will start: come in my pants

I nearly did just that when I first heard yesterday, but in reality Bloom meeting Beckham is a long way away from Bloom signing Beckham.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
If it happened he would be probably the only player to have played a competitive game at The Goldstone and The Amex.

do you think he is organising a cameo for the show piece first game?

is against spurs so maybe beckham in spurs colours a bit early as suggested he may join them?

oooh this rumour is exciting

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
do you think he is organising a cameo for the show piece first game?

is against spurs so maybe beckham in spurs colours a bit early as suggested he may join them?

oooh this rumour is exciting

That crossed my mind too. A one off appearance in the stripes would still be box office in merchandise spin offs.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Could be true this as his agent is Simon Fuller who lives near East Hoathly.......

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Here's the problem, seeing as Harry Redcrap is mad keen to sign him I can't see us matching his wages let alone see him dropping down to the Championship, otherwise .....

I'll Get Me Coat

Feb 28, 2011
Worthing
Ashley Cole was staying in Worthing, does that mean anything ? Rumour has it he was visiting Brighton and staying in a beautiful Hotel in Worthing (if he could fine one !) :ohmy:

We could have 'Ash' and 'Sir David' turning out for us, now that would be nice !

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Experienced ex-International midfielder who can cover at right back - that's why we let Kish go ???

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Simon Fuller is also a business associate of Tony Blooms and came to the Sheff Weds game as an invited guest of his.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
apparently they met at Amberley Castle hotel? Anyone know it? Concur with what you heard Hitony?

Hmmm, this part has stirred my interest. I do know for a fact that Mr.B is a big fan of Amberley Casle Hotel as he's hired it for private parties in the past.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here