Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dave The Gaffer

William Chops

Feb 3, 2007
= one very paranoid person.

I understand you flounced off the radio after a disagreement with Harty.

You aim to undertake a witch hunt because William Chops dares to ask a few questions which dont fit your agenda.

Are you stable in the mind? Why dont you relax and let people have different views and opinions to yourself. You'll feel better for it in the long run.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Mr. Dave The Gaffer's codices are so rife with ignorance, erroneous information, and poorly conceived notions of elitism that I hardly know where to begin. Even disregarding obvious errors like his insistence that he is a model citizen, the fallacies of his claims are glaring to those of us who have educated ourselves about the implications of totalitarianism. Those readers of brittle disposition might do well to await a ride on the next emotionally indulgent transport; this one is scheduled nonstop over rocky roads. As soon as you're strapped in, I'll announce something to the effect of how if you read Dave The Gaffer's writings while mentally out of focus, you may get the sense that we can all live together happily without laws, like the members of some 1960s-style dope-smoking commune. But if you read his writings while mentally in focus and weigh each point carefully, it's clear that if I had to choose between chopping onions and helping him spoil the whole Zen Buddhist New Age mystical rock-worshipping aura of our body chakras, I'd be in the kitchen in an instant.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Biskuit von Kekse said:
Mr. Dave The Gaffer's codices are so rife with ignorance, erroneous information, and poorly conceived notions of elitism that I hardly know where to begin. Even disregarding obvious errors like his insistence that he is a model citizen, the fallacies of his claims are glaring to those of us who have educated ourselves about the implications of totalitarianism. Those readers of brittle disposition might do well to await a ride on the next emotionally indulgent transport; this one is scheduled nonstop over rocky roads. As soon as you're strapped in, I'll announce something to the effect of how if you read Dave The Gaffer's writings while mentally out of focus, you may get the sense that we can all live together happily without laws, like the members of some 1960s-style dope-smoking commune. But if you read his writings while mentally in focus and weigh each point carefully, it's clear that if I had to choose between chopping onions and helping him spoil the whole Zen Buddhist New Age mystical rock-worshipping aura of our body chakras, I'd be in the kitchen in an instant.

in the words of the virgin mary....come again

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Brighton till i die said:
in the words of the virgin mary....come again

Dave The Gaffer would be better off if he just admitted to himself that he has no discernible talents. The only things Dave The Gaffer has indeed mastered are biological functions. Well, I suppose he's also good at convincing people that trees cause more pollution than automobiles do, but my point is that if Dave The Gaffer thinks that he can make me experience psychological stress or "cognitive dissonance", then he's barking up the wrong tree. Please humor me for a moment while I state that I, not being one of the many hypocritical cozeners of this world, want my life to count. I want to be part of something significant and lasting. I want to get Dave The Gaffer off our backs. No matter how close he's come to making me become the target of prejudice, ridicule, discrimination, and physical violence, he won't be satisfied until he finds a way to compose paeans to Stalinism. I obviously hope that the truth will prevail and that justice will be served before Dave The Gaffer does any real damage. Or is it already too late? I could give you the answer now, but it would be more productive for me first to inform you that of all of Dave The Gaffer's exaggerations and incorrect comparisons.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Biskuit von Kekse said:
Dave The Gaffer would be better off if he just admitted to himself that he has no discernible talents. The only things Dave The Gaffer has indeed mastered are biological functions. Well, I suppose he's also good at convincing people that trees cause more pollution than automobiles do, but my point is that if Dave The Gaffer thinks that he can make me experience psychological stress or "cognitive dissonance", then he's barking up the wrong tree. Please humor me for a moment while I state that I, not being one of the many hypocritical cozeners of this world, want my life to count. I want to be part of something significant and lasting. I want to get Dave The Gaffer off our backs. No matter how close he's come to making me become the target of prejudice, ridicule, discrimination, and physical violence, he won't be satisfied until he finds a way to compose paeans to Stalinism. I obviously hope that the truth will prevail and that justice will be served before Dave The Gaffer does any real damage. Or is it already too late? I could give you the answer now, but it would be more productive for me first to inform you that of all of Dave The Gaffer's exaggerations and incorrect comparisons.

'Tonight, Matthew, I am going to be... Meade's Ball' :lol:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Sorry if I upset you Rusco. But if you didn't want to read drivel, you shouldn't have opened a DTG thread..

William Chops

Feb 3, 2007
Can we get back to the original issue here. Dave The Gaffer is a paranoid control freak who flounces when he doesnt get his way.

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
Biskuit von Kekse said:
Sorry if I upset you Rusco. But if you didn't want to read drivel, you shouldn't have opened a DTG thread..

...................../´¯/)
..................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`]¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´....¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........'\'...\.........._.]´
............\..............(
..............\............. .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here