Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dave Jones sacked.......................

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Maybe houlier will go there and Sven will go to villa.

Leicester will seek anceloti then west ham will be stuck

West ham will get warnock after he is sacked and 'ary red nap will go to qpr

That leaves our gus off to spurs.

We are doomed!

that's exactly what i was thinking..!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I suspect there's more to this that meets the eye. Seems the Cardiff are losing a lot of the players that took them to the play-offs, maybe they'll do a 'Swindon'. You wonder if Jones was sacked or walked though.

'All the eggs in one basket' is a phrase that springs to mind. I think it might be a difficult new season for Cardiff.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Gus will go at some stage-everything that has a beginning has an end-i for one will not loose sleep for it's a natural process but when Gus does go this club will be light years ahead of the club he came to.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Next manager will be Craig Bellamy
Next Cardiff Manager Odds Make Craig Bellamy Early Favourite As Dave Jones Sacked
Monday 30 May 2011 at 13:12
Dave Jones has been sacked from Cardiff meaning the bookies are now offering Next Cardiff Manager Odds and the surprising favourite to take over is Craig Bellamy. SkyBet have been quick to price up the New Cardiff Manager Betting Odds and there are sure to be plenty of changes in the betting in the coming days.

Craig Bellamy Early Favourite But Chris Hughton Appeals More
Craig Bellamy, who has spent the season on loan from Man City at Cardiff all season, is the surprise favourite in the Next Cardiff Manager Odds, he certainly has the character to become a manager and he has pledged his loyalty to Cardiff recently but even if Cardiff want him to become the manager they will still surely have to buy him as a player from Man City. Bellamy is the 5/1 favourite with SkyBet. Next best in the betting is Chris Hughton, who was recently strongly linked with the West Ham job. Hughton has already won the Championship with Newcastle and seems certain to get a decent job sooner or later, this could be it as SkyBet are offering just 6/1 currently, he could be the first big market mover.

Roberto Di Matteo Interesting From The Other Contenders
SkyBet have four managers as their joint fourth favourites, Roy Keane, Roberto Di Matteo, Iain Dowie and Alan Curbishley are all available at 8/1 with SkyBet and the most interesting one of the foursome could be Roberto Di Matteo, who is a manager who likes to play decent football and has also done well in this division before. Blackpool manager Ian Holloway is surely too short at 10/1 with SkyBet whilst Gareth Southgate looks unlikely to give up his job at the FA so 12/1 could be too short on that candidate. The pick of the bigger prices in the Next Cardiff Manager Odds could be Peter Reid at 10/1 with SkyBet or Gary Megson at 12/1 with SkyBet, although the best two bets currently would be Chris Hughton or Roberto Di Matteo. For all the updated Next Cardiff Manager Odds click on any of the orange bookie links above.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When a job comes up in any division immediately Martin O Neill is mentioned but I cannot see what the hype is with him yes he is ok as a manager but that is all not Gods gift.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
When a job comes up in any division immediately Martin O Neill is mentioned but I cannot see what the hype is with him yes he is ok as a manager but that is all not Gods gift.

I quite like him as a pundit though-

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

golfmadgull

May 30, 2011
My first post in NSC !!

Great idea Cardiff - lost all their loan players and then sack their manager - what an appealing job !!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
My first post in NSC !!

Great idea Cardiff - lost all their loan players and then sack their manager - what an appealing job !!!

Have to start somewhere -like you i and all before-welcome

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here