Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dave Jones sacked.......................

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Err have none of you seen the amount of money he's spent in his tenure? They had a VERY good squad the last 2 years especially and they bottled it both times in the playoffs.

It wouldn't surprise me if signing Bellamy was on the condition they were promoted. They had 4 extremely good strikers at Championship level in Chopra, Parkin, Bothroyd and Bellamy and could only manage the playoffs. It's not a surprise IMO that they've had enough.

I'm delighted to see him gone, the bloke is a prize c#nt!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Why ? Granted Cardiff are not my favourite team but Jones is okay. He can blame the players who went on the piss before the Middlesbrough game. I think a lot of the reason for his dismissal was the fact that he's supposed to challenge again next season whilst losing a lot of his best players. You never know, you may finish 23rd and not 24th yet.

northernblue

Nov 24, 2010
I looked on the cardiff forum ad most of the fans a feeling frustrated with jones and they have very negative feelings towards him so it is probably a good move for the club to freshen the place up!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I looked on the cardiff forum ad most of the fans a feeling frustrated with jones and they have very negative feelings towards him so it is probably a good move for the club to freshen the place up!

It's not uncommon for fans to blame the manager. Take Swindon for example, this time last season Danny Wilson was 'The Man' as far as Swindon were concerned yet six months later he was history. Cardiff have a new stadium and feel that they should be a Premier Club. Given that they look like losing so very good players I think they'll be struggling next season. Mind you I wonder how long Gus's honeymoon will last.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here