• Might of done

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • dont need to Im a stud

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
My mate at work is using a site called plenty of fish and getting loads of action.Have you ever used one and do you have any stories to tell nsc

del_boy

Jul 3, 2012
BN1
Never used one, but my mates do alright on that pof depends what your looking for really though

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Never used Plenty of Fish. Have used Guardian Soulmates and OkCupid, and would happily recommend either if you're going to give it a go... (GS if you're actually looking for something long term, OkC if you're not...)

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
POF twice but for about 2-3 weeks both times. Got a few dates and a few lays, great way of getting over someone...... but standard seems rather average (I'm average myself granted) and I've done much better by getting off them quickly once got my fill and decided nobody who's quite for me......... and met someone the old fashioned way with my new confidence boost!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
This thread is going to be my viewing for tonight :lolol:

Someone help Mark out, please.

Lychpole

Mar 2, 2009
Been on and of POF for about a year or so-can become addictive and made some good friends from it :) You have to be selective and narrow down your area,recently i was getting mail from Portsmouth and its too far-just be realistic. Theres plenty of timewasters on there,just when you think the conversation is going nicely it goes dead. Yes it serves its purpose and being free attracts all walks of life. Met my current gf on Smooch-been together just over a year and all is good-have fun !

Last edited:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
reminds me of those great @smokegrenade stories ... sadly he's either been banned or is too busy with his rank birds

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
had a gf for 5 years, split very end of last year so had a look at POF to see what it was all about. reckon if your in a major city it would be harder not to get some action on that site-full or filth and weirdo's

i have mates in London who have had 20+ dates, done runners, slept with some decent girls and some crazy ones and generally abused that site...wouldnt recommend it if your looking for a serious relationship mind

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Here we go again another thread on dating sites!

Met my, hopefully to be future wife (UKBA allowing), on OKC and met lots of very nice (non UK) ladies there.

Was on PoF for a long while in the end it was just the same lying sleazebags coming round and round again, ok if you want a shag other than that no chance (got a few of my FB's from there as opposed to OKC where not only a possible very sexy wife but lots of Facebook friends all over the world and just around the corner). I know some have the same opinion of OKC but I think this is more down to the UK based women than it is anything else. I don't think most are there looking for serious and if they are, they are really not that good I am afraid (I am fussy, non smoker a requisite and too many smoke).

Our Wedding Site

And for the record again Yuliya (Native of Russia) has been to a Brighton game (Peterborough away, what an introduction to UK footie) she speaks and writes better English than 95% of natural born Brits. Oh and she is 16 years younger than me so yes she does look like my daughter! No I was not intentionally looking for any particular nationality but someone I got on with from where ever they happen to be. For the last 12 months we have communicated either on phone, Skype, facebook, Gtalk (in fact any communication means open to us) for on average between 10 and 12 hours a day, I normally get fed up with talking to people after 12 minutes!

OKC is now owned by the same people as Match.com as they bought it in 2010 still free to use but as with anything, be careful, be choosy as you would be if you met them in a bar, in a supermarket, on the bus where ever.

One thing I have learnt though is that importing a wife, which is how it feels with all the fees and forms, is very expensive and very stressful. Our immigration system is a disgrace and not fit for purpose, unless the purpose is to humiliate and denigrate honest law abiding citizens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here