Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Darwin Núñez

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
NSC at its finest, data mining the interiors of the world's airports. We are undoubtably No. 1 when it comes to transfer talk and all things plane-related.

If only the Uruguayan bloke who took the photo, had cropped 'Arribos' out of the picture, we would never have known! But just imagine if we had been the cream of Leeds fans on Waccoe. We'd be complaining that the wording above the picture was in 'foreign'. 'Write in bloody English yer soft *******' (delivered in a Yerkshire accent).

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
We aren't in the market for established but young players. We have to take a punt. If you can't see the excitement, then no-one can help.
Personally think In this instance Almería used us to drive the price up and don’t think he was even top of the list. Can see with the recent outgoings which effectively puts us into the next wage bracket why we can’t sign a proven striker from a top league for around the £40m mark, which I think we will do.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Montevideo airport, arribos next to 2 arrivals screens, with identical silver doors beneath.

He did go to Marbella today though with Almeria.

654781.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Not a stock photo seemingly... the guy who took it (Francisco Flores) seems to be their own photographer.. so its quite probably taken very recently
No chance taken during covid times. It's a rarity to see someone without a mask at an airport.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
This Seagulls supporter is trying to let Nunez know we want him at Brighton!

I gave it a like & RT.
Can’t hurt :)

[tweet]1300908512780976129[/tweet]

Nunez has about 16k followers.
Very manageable account.
He’ll probably see it.

Google translate:

7c103ba7595c84ac7027c95b4fd1758f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
This report saying all done apart from personal terms. Our name no longer being mentioned anywhere in connection with the player suggests we may have moved on.

What I can say is that the negotiations are well under way, but I still cannot say that they are closed. "The word is from Edgardo Lasalvia, Darwin Núñez's representative, regarding the possible arrival of the striker at Benfica in Portugal.

In dialogue with the Portuguese media O Jogo, Lasalvia added: "We believe that it will reach a good port. First the clubs had to agree, now it is our part with the player. I don't think the deal will fall or there will be problems. But this is football and, until it is signed, it is not closed. "

https://twitter.com/ovaciondigital/status/1300933684883849218?s=21

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
This report saying all done apart from personal terms. Our name no longer being mentioned anywhere in connection with the player suggests we may have moved on.

What I can say is that the negotiations are well under way, but I still cannot say that they are closed. "The word is from Edgardo Lasalvia, Darwin Núñez's representative, regarding the possible arrival of the striker at Benfica in Portugal.

In dialogue with the Portuguese media O Jogo, Lasalvia added: "We believe that it will reach a good port. First the clubs had to agree, now it is our part with the player. I don't think the deal will fall or there will be problems. But this is football and, until it is signed, it is not closed. "

https://twitter.com/ovaciondigital/status/1300933684883849218?s=21

If you read the agent's quotes, it looks like Almeria have accepted a bid, but the agent has not specified from which club.

Only the journalist mentions Benfica, and they are regurgitating another Portuguese report.

Knowing how covertly we operate, If we are involved in discussions
the agent will have signed an NDA before entering any negotiations. So he wouldn't be able to mention us.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Man, I get the feeling this agent and this deal is a royal pain in the ass for Tony and Paul and whoever’s involved for our club. How long can it take. Clearly playing the game here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here