Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Darts - MEN against BOYS

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
do they have ample bicycle parking facilities? dont fancy walking all that way and the bus goes no where near it!

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Easy 10 said:
No, she's one of the young barmaids who works there sometimes - can't be much older than 18. She's not usually there on Wednesdays when I go down there, but she turned up one evening to play with my Eyetoy. Sadly I couldn't get it to work, so she went home disappointed. I felt quite guilty - she'd been excited about playing with it all day, and had made a special journey.

Oh well. Just one of those things.

She is a lively sort though. Don't take no shit of Jim.

It's almost a Jack and Vera Duckworth slanging match with an age gap when those two get going.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yeah, he's got an alleyway with an iron bar gate - you could park yer bike there quite securely.

Just think...if the person who took THIS picture...
fca.jpg

...just turned around, they'd be able to see the Kings Head in all its glory.

So close. So very close.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
that pics from those flats where my mate lives (I think)

cool, i may well ride down then

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Knightsworld said:
She is a lively sort though. Don't take no shit of Jim.

It's almost a Jack and Vera Duckworth slanging match with an age gap when those two get going.
He owed her and her mate a fiver the other night but only had £10 notes in the till. When she whined, he tore the tenner and gave them half each. Marvellous.

Mr Fridge

Oct 13, 2004
Back to the original thread.....

I have always beat my son at everything and I can still do it now (he is 21..now)

Bought a dart board in the sales (complete with some crappy cheap light darts...only 14 grams need to get my 22gram tungsten beauties out!) he decided he was gonna put the board up (without the cabinet) and then I proceeded to beat him and his friend.

Best out shot 107 treble 19 and bull never took more than 2 darts at a double.

Next I need to get around to thrashing him at pool too.

Oh the benefits of a misspent youth!

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Easy 10 said:
He owed her and her mate a fiver the other night but only had £10 notes in the till. When she whined, he tore the tenner and gave them half each. Marvellous.

Marvellous:clap2:

Didn't get to talk to him last night as he was out with his good lady for most of the night.

I'll speak to him next week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here