Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Darts - MEN against BOYS

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
Easy 10 said:
I'll ask Jim the result on Wednesday then. If the Victoria team have any kids in it, believe me, you'll piss it.

:thumbsup:

I play for the Victoria darts team and trust me we are no kids!!!
Kings head will still whip us though!!!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
H2O said:
I play for the Victoria darts team and trust me we are no kids!!!
Kings head will still whip us though!!!!
I might even bring my arrows along tomorrow night for a bit of a carve-up. Do tell Jim the "golfing boys" will be down for 6 as usual tomorrow.

:thumbsup:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
dont mess with this h20,hes a darts monster,most think hes gonna be the next phil taylor,i think it should be graham tayloy meself,.hes deadly at the arrows game and not to be messed with,mark mt words,hes mustard

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
empire said:
dont mess with this h20,hes a darts monster,most think hes gonna be the next phil taylor,i think it should be graham tayloy meself,.hes deadly at the arrows game and not to be messed with,mark mt words,hes mustard

Thanks for the warning!!::cool:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A gay darts team, I'd love Sid Waddell to commentate on that:

"Wor, 3 in the bed - luvly posit'nin"

"Look at tha' third one resting on the two beleau - greet stackin'!"

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
H2O said:
will do is there any foxy barmaids in the Kings these days??
Nope, not at all. Certainly nothing to compare with the two supermodels they had working in the Albion for a while last year (if you recall, there was a dusky asian beauty and a spectacular scandenavian chick).

As it happens, Jim had the asian bird working at the Kings Head for a while, but he sacked her because she wouldn't work on her daughters birthday. Terrible waste.

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
Easy 10 said:
Nope, not at all. Certainly nothing to compare with the two supermodels they had working in the Albion for a while last year (if you recall, there was a dusky asian beauty and a spectacular scandenavian chick).

As it happens, Jim had the asian bird working at the Kings Head for a while, but he sacked her because she wouldn't work on her daughters birthday. Terrible waste.

Typical!!! must have missed those two in the albion think we must have stopped playing there after they started!!
mind there was one of asian look that was quite short but plenty up top!!! might be the same one???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
H2O said:
Typical!!! must have missed those two in the albion think we must have stopped playing there after they started!!
mind there was one of asian look that was quite short but plenty up top!!! might be the same one???
Yes, I think they were short-term signings. I don't normally bother with the Albion anyway, but I made a special effort a couple of times just to see the glamour-pusses, only to be disappointed by some ropey old biffer behind the bar not much more than 2 weeks later.

The asian one you describe sounds like the one I mean though. Fabulously low cut tops letting it all hang out. When she leant over to collect the glasses, it looked like a couple of bald blokes fighting in a sack.

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
Easy 10 said:
Yes, I think they were short-term signings. I don't normally bother with the Albion anyway, but I made a special effort a couple of times just to see the glamour-pusses, only to be disappointed by some ropey old biffer behind the bar not much more than 2 weeks later.

The asian one you describe sounds like the one I mean though. Fabulously low cut tops letting it all hang out. When she leant over to collect the glasses, it looked like a couple of bald blokes fighting in a sack.

It must be the same one there is no way there could be another lady with a rack as fine as hers!!!!:clap2: :lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
aahh I remember the Barmaid Tales from Easy all too well, such a shame I never got down the road to see her.
Must be time for a new hunt of the Barmaid Beauty, I see the Pilot is up for Let.....so maybe one there soon!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Pilot is a bit rough though innit. Its all that cheap Fosters - it attracts the all the wrong kinds of clientel.

High time we had some decent gash in the KH though. I will be raising this with James tomorrow (as long as young Gemma isn't working - she might gob in my Stella).

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
Easy 10 said:
The Pilot is a bit rough though innit. Its all that cheap Fosters - it attracts the all the wrong kinds of clientel.

High time we had some decent gash in the KH though. I will be raising this with James tomorrow (as long as young Gemma isn't working - she might gob in my Stella).

Who is Gemma Easy is that jim's daughter????

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
H2O said:
Who is Gemma Easy is that jim's daughter????
No, she's one of the young barmaids who works there sometimes - can't be much older than 18. She's not usually there on Wednesdays when I go down there, but she turned up one evening to play with my Eyetoy. Sadly I couldn't get it to work, so she went home disappointed. I felt quite guilty - she'd been excited about playing with it all day, and had made a special journey.

Oh well. Just one of those things.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
sounds pullable if she wants a play with Easys eye.......might make the effort and pop in there one night :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yeah, DO IT Crabbers, DO IT.

We can play arrows and EVERYTHING. The pub is my own between 6 and 7 - Jim opens up, then goes out and walks the dog. I can let in who I like, and if I don't like the look of them, I don't let them in. Simple.

I'm quite good at pouring Guinness now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here