Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Darrell Hair to sue ICC for racial discrimination

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
sten_super said:
I think you've got some Aussie issues you need to work out...

It wasn't particularly clear it was a joke, and it certainly wasn't funny, and you haven't got any funnier since. I'd just let it die now...

the 'stinking abo' bit was a little too subtle, eh?

p.s. the joke was first told me this morning by my mate Josh, a 3rd generation son of Perth, now residing in Brighton but I'll happily take the accolade of managing to wind an Aussie up - but the bit about the Wiggles and Hi-5 in my fake rant was his idea as I have no idea who they are.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Buzzer said:
Sorry - forgot you aussies are so f***ing thick that you only get jokes if they come driven on an articulated lorry driven by Kevin Bloody Wilson and with the words "OY AUSSIES THIS IS A JOKE" in 15 foot high letters and the Wiggles, Bananas in Pyjamas and Hi-5 leading them in khaki outback clothing which if you were in a plane you would see that the formation they are making actually spells out the words "he's being ironic", all the while a video on loop is being shown with Nicole Kidman and Russell Crowe acting out the joke through the medium of rugby and lager and Rolf Harris at the back asking "Can you guess what it is yet?"

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here