Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny Cullips contract terminated by QPR

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
From QPR official website - dated 28 Nov, Danny Cullip has had his contract terminated by QPR with immediate effect.

Blimey!:eek:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No we don't want him back.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Butters looked awful against orient and is way past it now........even to warm the bench...id have him back...id have him ahead of el bad aswell

Players like lynch and elphick would be ahead....but as a sqaud player...yeah why not.....he was Brighton through and through and always was so committed....

give him a 6 month contract and see how it goes.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Butters looked awful against orient and is way past it now........even to warm the bench...id have him back...id have him ahead of el bad aswell

Players like lynch and elphick would be ahead....but as a sqaud player...yeah why not.....he was Brighton through and through and always was so committed....

give him a 6 month contract and see how it goes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Bring him back - unfortunately Butters is past it now and gets shown up by anyone quicker than walking pace, a good player that will improve the squad and provide more competition,

+ He always gave 100%, still lives locally and also a leader on the field

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Cullip was great for us but coming back would be a mistake - we've moved on and his constant boll**king of younger players could ruin confidence. The likes of El Abd, Fraser and Elphick are likely to bite back, not just take it like Pethick and Mayo.

Leon Knight was a leading goalscorer on the field - let's get him back.
While we're at it, let's try for Nathan Jones, still makes the grade.
Currie, yer, lots of people raving and drooling about him...... in fact, lets just get everyone who we ever had playing in an Albion shirt, back at the club.

:dunce: :jester: :genius:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Until he slapped in the transfer request

Negative.....you know when he was on the pitch he gave everything for the cause...so lets not get involved in tit for tat...the guy was a legend......and if we could have him back to strengten us until may...why not....

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I was just on the QPR site and looked into Dannys player profile.

On that it has a small comment from Joh Gregory saying...."the arrival of Danny Cullip was the turning point for us surviving"

BRING BACK DANNY!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Peter Ward was also a legend, but is also past it. Just wouldn't fit in now I am afraid.

One is 50 odd.........and the other is 31 and playing at a higher level...consistantly acheived at league one level and was one of the best leaderson the pitch for us i have ever seen.

He went to qpr and I quote John gregory...he changed there season and played a MAJOR part in survival at loftus road...just last season.

Hes twice the player butters and el bad are......I wouldnt be too surprised if he came back....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here