Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dan harding

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Pesonally I never saw what the fuss about Harding was. Vastly overrated LB, did "OK" at Left Mid.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
He's shit? Decent cross allright, but bottles challenges and has such bad positional play.

Irrelevant as I don't think RS will bring him in.

In Russ we Trust.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
was a terrible left back. used to make mistake after miskate that cost goals. i think he was bought becuase he was quick, left footed and decent on the ball - all very well and good but he was terrible at defending so rubbish at left back but not good enough with the ball to make a good left winger. left wing back perhaps?

in fact his best game for us was the spurs cup game where we played central midfield.

he should have stayed with us and developed, would have been a better player by now. a lesson for lynch and his agent

just so people can remind themselves of just how shit he was when he played for us............

_45425974_daniel_harding_getty.jpg
270_harding.jpg

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
just so people can remind themselves of just how shit he was when he played for us............

_45425974_daniel_harding_getty.jpg
270_harding.jpg

Exactly! Didnt come across as the greatest of left backs, but to be in and around the England u21 and attract premiership interest he couldnt have been that bad. Would like to see him back, but to be honest dont think he would drop down a division and still only probably be second choice wen Mcnulty comes back.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Playing devils advocate I personally think Harding got his u21 apps because:

A) There was (at the time) a dearth of left footed players

B) Taylor was manager and probably recalled him from his time at Brighton.

From what I recall he never got into the side when Taylor left u21s & Harding went to Leeds.

Terminator1

Oct 4, 2008
in the pub

I should have mentioned in the post that they were both drinking non alcoholic drinks, so please do not get any ideas they were boozing, definitely not.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
There's only 2 former Albion players I'd want back - Bobby Zamora and Steve Sidwell. The rest can do one.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I would be very pleased if we re-signed Harding... he was young and made mistakes when first with us, but it looks like he has improved...

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Probley only visiting hiss fatherr anyway seeing as he is from seaford , would give mcnulty competition tho and not a bad left mid anyway so would like to see him back but its always going to mixed emotions for the fans

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He was fairly average and a bit of a bottler.
Tremendous hair though. I'm not sure I've seen a blond semi-flop fringe carried off with such flamboyant aplomb anywhere else inside or outside football. You have to give credit for that.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
He was fairly average and a bit of a bottler.
Tremendous hair though. I'm not sure I've seen a blond semi-flop fringe carried off with such flamboyant aplomb anywhere else inside or outside football. You have to give credit for that.

Careful Easy, a former NSC poster used to watch the Albion youth team quite often, and he once approached Dan Harding at the end of a match to compliment him on his 'lovely hair', shortly before disappearing from NSC in one of the greatest flounces of the 21st century.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Careful Easy, a former NSC poster used to watch the Albion youth team quite often, and he once approached Dan Harding at the end of a match to compliment him on his 'lovely hair', shortly before disappearing from NSC in one of the greatest flounces of the 21st century.

Any racing tips?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

Brilliant. He does have lovely hair though so I'd welcome him back just for that.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
The moral of the story is that no player should ever leave the Albion. Apart from Mark Lawrenson (and even he lost an FA Cup tie at Anfield against us), every player who has ever left us has seen his career go down the pan.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
was a terrible left back. used to make mistake after miskate that cost goals. i think he was bought becuase he was quick, left footed and decent on the ball - all very well and good but he was terrible at defending so rubbish at left back but not good enough with the ball to make a good left winger. left wing back perhaps?

in fact his best game for us was the spurs cup game where we played central midfield.

he should have stayed with us and developed, would have been a better player by now. a lesson for lynch and his agent

Much like Joel Lynch, then...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here