Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dale Farm tomorrow

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Is this going to be shown on TV could be a bit mental viewing, i know opinions will differ on there eviction but travellers dont take to kindly to authority.???

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
I hope that there's extra security at the entrance to the Amex in the few days after they've been evicted.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
You get the feeling that if the media did not have such a presence the tactics would be a little stronger than a man with a tannoy

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I wonder how many people there are protesting on the grounds of "human rights", before returning this evening to their leafy village well over 100 miles from Basildon?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I wonder how many people there are protesting on the grounds of "human rights", before returning this evening to their leafy village well over 100 miles from Basildon?

"Leafy Village" = BUSHY BINGO!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How the f*** can they be called "travellers" when they've been squatting there for the last 10 years ?

Thats what I want to know.

Harump.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Come on then, lets see how many of my tried and tested/well worn phrases can be fitted into this thread,I'll kick off with people returning to there virtually MONOCULTURAL sussex towns.

You must be able to fit in a reference to 6th form common room politics somewhere?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here