Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dale Farm tomorrow

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Tiebreaker: guess the NSCer on this thread that bushy offers to meet in real life at some point.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
I have no way of watching this only on my phone

seagulls

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
They got a injunction ffs

seagulls

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Paid for by legal aid no doubt (ie you and me).

f***ing parasite pikeys.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Come on then, lets see how many of my tried and tested/well worn phrases can be fitted into this thread,I'll kick off with people returning to there virtually MONOCULTURAL sussex towns.

MONOCULTURE? My new neighbour is from Luxembourg. Eileen, the otherside, is Scottish. Hove is the new Hackney.

Will you be driving a horse and coach through my argument?

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
I love hackney stunning pub there i went to. Probs the nicest i have

seagulls

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What is the point of evicting these pikeys from Greenbelt land when in 6 months with the change in planning laws they'll be able to expand the site legally ?

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Hasn't the RAF got any spare napalm or cluster bombs that could "accidently" fall off one of their planes over Dale Farm.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Dale Farm - sounds like it should be on the front of a yoghurt pot.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Christ - offered a 4 bedroom house and yet they say "its against our culture".....why the hell live in a caravan for 10 years in the same spot?

binky

Aug 9, 2005
Hove
If they moved into a 4 bed house, then they'd have to pay council tax, be on the council register for housing etc.... If they (don't want) cant afford to pay the tax, then they'll have to claim the associated benefit, with all the "red tape", (i.e. checking of finances), that that entails.

Far better to reside in a caravan where you can't be properly tied down and traced. Much easier to avoid tax.
Mind you, a good proportion of the caravans visible in the pictures are never going to move anywhere.

That's the trouble with travellers... you can't get them to travel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here