Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Sensible start times for you and [MENTION=17085]armchairclubber[/MENTION] it is. That will suit [MENTION=3858]Motogull[/MENTION] as well.

Will come back with a route for us to consider. I'll need to get some late winter miles in my legs as well.

Thanks, look forward to seeing what you have in mind

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Perhaps a message about the meet up should go on our Strava page as well?,as it might get seen more easily there and by those most likely to be up for it too.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Some random names appearing on there. Who are they all?

Go to the 'discussion' page, and OUT YOURSELVES!

Think there could be quite a few on NSC who read this thread from time to time but don't necessarily post on it.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I'm afraid I will almost certainly not be able to make it for the ride. I work weekends, especially when the Albion are not playing so fitting in girlfriend time, work and a ride is pretty much impossible for me. I am a Tuesday and Thursday cyclist these days, which does make one rather solitary.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'm afraid I will almost certainly not be able to make for the ride. I work weekends, especially when the Albion are not playing so fitting in girlfriend time, work and a ride is pretty much impossible for me. I am a Tuesday and Thursday cyclist these days, which does make one rather solitary.

Girlfriend time? What is this? I'm sure the Velominati would have a view on this.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Girlfriend time? What is this? I'm sure the Velominati would have a view on this.

Indeed, probably something about being married to the bike.

Thing is my bike does not nag me if I don't take it out! :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'll need to get some late winter miles in my legs as well.
There's me thinking we couldn't squeeze anymore weekly miles into the Strava club.

We've certainly started the new year in style.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
image.jpgimage.jpg

Looking to upgrade to full carbon. Going to LBS next week to have another look at the above bikes. Going to upgrade wheels too. Not very good pics and don't do the bikes justice. Thoughts please ?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
View attachment 62394View attachment 62395

Looking to upgrade to full carbon. Going to LBS next week to have another look at the above bikes. Going to upgrade wheels too. Not very good pics and don't do the bikes justice. Thoughts please ?

Wiliers are nice.

Where is your LBS?

Some of the others will probably review the bikes in more detail, going into the spec, comparing them to similarly priced models, but for the time being you can have my opinion.

They're nice.

:thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That'll be Quest Adventure.

Is the bloke in there still batpooh crazy?

Once he went so OTT talking about a pedal I thought he was going to pleasure himself with it...

...I've not been back.

Hargroves (Chichester) have a celeste Intenso - veloce in your size.
It'll save buying a whole new wardrobe!!

Oh and my mate enjoyed his Wilier.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Wiliers are nice.

Where is your LBS?

Some of the others will probably review the bikes in more detail, going into the spec, comparing them to similarly priced models, but for the time being you can have my opinion.

They're nice.

:thumbsup:

Thanks Pouge, just can't get away from Italian. :D In Broadwater.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here