Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
It is less funny if you thought you were clever by drafting him in to your fantasy team :lolol:

Seriously though, you have to feel for him, going for it on a tricky descent with a broken collarbone takes almost as much balls as it takes a lack of common sense.

Luckily I escaped that one by a whisker. Double bonus is I managed to take a wicket with a googly from Svein Tuft too :lol:

I'm really gutted for Peraud. Good rider and been going well so far.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
4,7,9,12,16 and 20 for me today.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
4,7,9,12,16 and 20 for me today.
How can you think of that at a time like this.

(says the bloke who couldn't squeeze j-rod in).

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Think you'll find IL had Riblon and with a good 80 odd point haul for Riblon alone, he'll have smashed the lot of us! Chapeau to him :clap2:. Could well take top spot off me tonight.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
How has the sad loss of Billy Bonnet gone without mention? SB must be devastated...

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
How has the sad loss of Billy Bonnet gone without mention? SB must be devastated...

Sad indeed, now I have to leave a greyed out bonnet in my time as I can't spare a transfer!

Going to be an interesting couple of days of climbing now. The big question is, 'can that kind of advantage be overturned?'.....

Yes folks, will 1066 crumble and lose his first grand tour? !

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Sad indeed, now I have to leave a greyed out bonnet in my time as I can't spare a transfer!

Going to be an interesting couple of days of climbing now. The big question is, 'can that kind of advantage be overturned?'.....

Yes folks, will 1066 crumble and lose his first grand tour? !

Ooooh, you'll have upset someone with that post....we've had 4 grand tours so far and I've only won 3 of them :wink: TdF still eludes me.

Gone for the breakaway gamble again today so could make or break me once more. Bardet could be my weakness as I haven't been able to work him in and I think he could be today's Riblon. All about KOM contenders for today and also an Aussie that's bound to give the stage a bloody good go.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Team NSC showing the nation how to play the fantasy game again I see - 3rd and joint 4th on the stage today for Cranky and 1066 mini(f) :clap2:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Interesting event me this morning. As I neared home in a bit of a wrecked state, I stood up to stretch my legs and both sets of quads went into sudden cramp and locked up. Caused a massive wobble but was able to sit down pronto. That would have been a most peculiar off to watch.

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
Ooooh, you'll have upset someone with that post....we've had 4 grand tours so far and I've only won 3 of them :wink: TdF still eludes me.

Gone for the breakaway gamble again today so could make or break me once more. Bardet could be my weakness as I haven't been able to work him in and I think he could be today's Riblon. All about KOM contenders for today and also an Aussie that's bound to give the stage a bloody good go.

Last year's tour was yours really as vivelepants was an imposter!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Last year's tour was yours really as vivelepants was an imposter!

Does s/he still remain a mystery on here?

Anyway, I'm not taking that victory as I didn't win.

Currently it's Clarke vs Riblon between me and Cranky which could prove crucial. I'm not fancying my chances so far.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Well played Cranky :clap2:

The AG2R boys drove the victory home for you a treat there today. Thoroughly deserved.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Did anyone else manage to get EVERY sprinter in?

Cav
Kittel
Griepel
Lancaster.

If I don't get the winner something is badly word.

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
Did anyone else manage to get EVERY sprinter in?

Cav
Kittel
Griepel
Lancaster.

If I don't get the winner something is badly word.

Cav
Kittel
Greipel
Sagan

All in for me.

As an aside, I've attached a picture of my new frame. I'm dragging myself into the 21st century finally, probably put athena 11 on it.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374412100355.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374412100355.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 32

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here