Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cutress on BBC SCR now

This bitch is still expecting US to do everything to help the 'village'. She's a nasty, vindictive old hag. She refused the opportunity to say they would work with the club-choosing instead to prattle on about expecting us to do all of the bridge building. Also, she still insists that there will be events on all of the time.

Oh this victory is tasting SO sweet now.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Cuttress can you smell it??............

I SAID CAN YOU SMELL IT ??

Success, I can smell it....

Now you go have a can of SHUT THE f*** UP !!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
No, you inbred old hound, it means that if we want to use the stadium between those times on a weekday (as we will for every single Tuesday night match there), those are the times we are allowed to have a PA system working. It's not evidence that there's going to be a tannoy blaring out every day of the year!

but if the ruling allows us to - why not; we could leave some rock anthems CD on a loop to entertain the bats.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
They should have accepted it gracefully and said something along the lines of "We will work with the club to ensure that it is a success and fair to all including Falmer residents"

What she is doing, is making herself look a complete twat. And doing a very good job

Yoda

English & European
She said something along the lines of "if you look at the conditions attached to Hazel's permission, it says that the PA system at the stadium can be used between 9am and 10.30pm on Mondays to Fridays. That PROVES this stadium will be in constant use every day of the week, with a whole range of events, many of which will be large events if they need a PA system."

No, you inbred old hound, it means that if we want to use the stadium between those times on a weekday (as we will for every single Tuesday night match there), those are the times we are allowed to have a PA system working. It's not evidence that there's going to be a tannoy blaring out every day of the year!

She really is the Queen of Numpties. :dunce:

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
I hope the stadium will hold some rock concerts and dance events :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Oh yeah, I'm fully in support of that! I'm just saying that because the planning permission gives us time limits on when we can use a PA system, it does not mean we're going to be using it for every MINUTE of that. Much in the same way as it says the maximum people allowed in the stadium is 22,500 - well that doesn't mean we're going to have that many permanently camped in there 7 days a week does it?!

These withered up inbred wrinkly old FARTS are convinced that every day of the year gangs of tooled up skinheads are going to be on the rampage through their precious little Village of the Damned.

It just goes to show how out of touch with reality these people really are.

I wish they'd just f*** off and stick to crocheting new pairs of woolen incontinence pants for Melanie f***ing Cuttress

****s

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Why should we do everything we can to help the village, almost single handedly they have attempted to DESTROY our club.

If they had conceded defeat when Prescott first made the decision then I'm sure most Albion fans would have some respect for the villagers well-being.

I hope they get what's coming to them to be honest.

Anybody listening to this STUPID f***ing woman from the South Downs Society? Another out of touch idiot spouting a load of shit. She still describes the field as unspoilt virgin downland.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here