Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Curtains for the BBC...

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Anyone who thinks they are going to save £159 a year (£13/mo) post-2027 is fooling themselves. There will of course be a subscription fee, which will inevitably be a lot more if you want the full range of the BBC.
It’s just like healthcare….the gradual dismantling of the NHS will increasingly lead to an insurance-based model, which we all know means higher cost for less.
I always find it odd that those on the right who claim to be “patriotic” actually seem to want to destroy the things which are most admired about Britain!!

Jan 30, 2008
Because you have twunts like the Nazi/Spence/and the (**** knows why he's back) Bag O'Shite proclaiming that it's a "Good Thing".

Brain dead muppets who get what they are asking for, and thus, it ends up in the pit.

It's genuinely too important to be here, though.
Hold on ! are you saying no one can agree with this decision ???

Regards
DF

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Can't remember any government so bent on wrecking and vandalising.

The time will come when this shower of populist thugs and thickos has been exposed for what it reallly is and thrown out of office, but you have to wonder how much damage will have been done by that point.

The worrying thing is that this shower was elected by a big majority. Says a lot about the electorate.

Bit like here. Totally corrupt Government but still expected to win the next election with a massive majority.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Because you have twunts like the Nazi/Spence/and the (**** knows why he's back) Bag O'Shite proclaiming that it's a "Good Thing".

Brain dead muppets who get what they are asking for, and thus, it ends up in the pit.

It's genuinely too important to be here, though.

You don’t really in all honesty think all this will go ahead do you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Except most people overseas can't see the advert, let alone the content.

Apart from the 210 million people per week who listen to BBC output in over 40 different languages or the millions who listen to BBC podcasts via BBC sounds you might have a point.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The worrying thing is that this shower was elected by a big majority. Says a lot about the electorate.

Bit like here. Totally corrupt Government but still expected to win the next election with a massive majority.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] You really think the Conservative Party will win the next GE with a ‘Massive Majority’, get a grip man, you’ll struggle to sleep tonight [emoji6]

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
You don’t really in all honesty think all this will go ahead do you?

A while ago, I would have said 'no chance', but I no longer have any faith in reason/the public/common sense.

FFS, Johnson is still here, no matter what he does, so anything is possible.

The lunatics are truly taking over the asylum.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
A while ago, I would have said 'no chance', but I no longer have any faith in reason/the public/common sense.

FFS, Johnson is still here, no matter what he does, so anything is possible.

The lunatics are truly taking over the asylum.

There is no way the Conservative Party will win the next GE with an overall majority, no chance at all I wouldn’t worry about it, and as for why this is in the pit I’ve skimmed through and haven’t seen anything offensive or aggressive I don’t understand why it’s been moved off the board?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
There is no way the Conservative Party will win the next GE with an overall majority, no chance at all I wouldn’t worry about it, and as for why this is in the pit I’ve skimmed through and haven’t seen anything offensive or aggressive I don’t understand why it’s been moved off the board?

You can do what you like - it doesn't make you any less of a twunt.

Edit I spoke to soon [emoji2357]

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit

Okay mate. Whatever.

You're the gutless kinda troll - I forgot that.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] You really think the Conservative Party will win the next GE with a ‘Massive Majority’, get a grip man, you’ll struggle to sleep tonight [emoji6]

Did I say that?
My point was that mostly people vote for what they think is best for themselves.
Regardless of the hardcore loyal supporters, these are the voters who choose the next government.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Absolutely brilliant news. Of course this has gone down like a lead balloon on here. I swear this is a Marxist board now.

The funny thing is that genuine marxists hated the BBC during the Corbyn/Momentum heyday.

Considering its political journalism to be biased against Corbyn/Momentum, helping to destroy their ballot box hopes.

Imho the ‘culture war’ here is between Brexiteers who deemed the BBC implicitly biased for Remain every step of the way (something Remainer John Humpheys has admitted), versus liberals (small l)/Remainers.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
giphy.gif

#DefundTheBBC

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The troll is back :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here