Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Current managers that you'd never want in charge of the MIGHTY ALBION

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
If Warnock ever took charge, I'd give up and start watching Lewes every week.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I'll start

This ruddy faced useless lump

Steve-Bruce.jpg

Good call.

Read the thread title and put my thinking cap on but as soon as saw the OP there was my answer.

Can not stand the potato headed TWAT.

The worst thing about him, apart from his face, is his banging on about loyalty and shit, and then f***ing off for whatever job he gets offered. Arse.

Oh and I see you put Shearer in the mix too. Another good call.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Any of the Alex Ferguson LICKER brigade who consistently win NOTHING but still seem to get jobs? Fortunately this managerial donkey seems to have been wheeled off to the glue factory but should he ever appears on the touchline at the Amex, I will be rather upset.

Bryan-Robson-001.jpg

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Steve Evans, Harry Redknapp, Paul Jewell, Mark "How does he even get a job" Hughes, Sam Allardyce and Neil Warnock.

Id have Paulo di Canio myself, doing a very good job with Swindon although he needs to do more before id want him in charge of us, would be good though.

All of these but not too sure about Di Canio though.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Di Canio - racist twunt
Steve Evans - just a twunt
Mark Hughes
Paul Jewell
Paul Ince
Colin
Alan Curbishley - constantly touted for jobs but been away too long
Gareth Southgate - I dunno what incriminating pictures he's got of the FA's board, but he seems to do very well with very little talent.
I would also hope that Steve Claridge never goes back into management

As for Gus's successor - I don't think RDM would be too wide of the mark. Despite winning the CL, a lot of "big" clubs would probably think that he hasn't got the experience, but for a club like us it would be a very bold statement of intent. I'd like him, or maybe Charlie, he's got passion for the club, and you know he would have been the one in the dressing room kicking and screaming after yesterday. Maybe we could attract someone like Gary Neville - has his badges and would do a good job, despite being a wanker, he knows the game inside out.

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
There are quite a few, but the worst of them all is Redknapp; all the characteristics of the most despicable used car salesman.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Martin-Allen1.jpg

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
aidy_boothroyd2_1640866c.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here