Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Current Job

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
following on to your first job what job you do now and what do you like or dislike about it?,

I work as an account manager for a company delivering training to the NHS and local althoroties (in english that is a salesman!)
Its long hours and quite alot of driving but hey its a job and it pays the bills

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Systems Administrator for a private healthcare company. It sucks ass and I'm looking for something else.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I'm a bookie, i enjoy the job as i get to watch sport all day whilst working but i dislike dealing with hove born & bred's bets, he's such an arse.

:lolol: :jester: :dunce:

E

enigma

Brighton till i die said:
Media Sales Rep!
;)

I saw on your signature you do stuff down in Marbella. I just spent two weeks down there,near Puerto Banus.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
special needs tutor (leeds fans need not apply as you wont meet the criteria, its too high for you)

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
head chef just starting up my own place,well in 4 weeks hopefully

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
enigma said:
I saw on your signature you do stuff down in Marbella. I just spent two weeks down there,near Puerto Banus.

i love it down there - its so fuckin expensive though - but its just ferrari after bentley after Aston Martins. And full of ex-pat millionairres or people on the run!!

Love it!:drink:

Last edited:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
lancing!!!!.been crying out for a decent coffeebar/deli/bakery/etc .having a nice seated area .Where everything is homemade and not brought in.we are making everthing on site,decent coffee and with a nice atmosphere not greasy spoon enviroment.exchanging in 4 weeks,WELL HOPING

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
although currently on paternity leave I'm a project manager working for a local sign manufafacturing company, I'm responsible for a few Corporate Identity accounts ( motor companies)

benefits are working locally, ie 3 miles from home

I won't bore you all to sleep with the down sides, but lets just say I've never experienced such slap dash poor quality in my life

WHart I'd love to do is start working for myself restoring and maintaining classic cars and historic motorsport, at the moment its just a hobby job to help pay for my racing.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
DONE THE FINE DINING EXPERIANCE AND ALTHOUGH SATISFYING,CANT BE DOING WITH THE CRAP THAT GOES WITH IT,SO AM OPTING FOR A EASIER LIFE

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The endless internal disputes we have over re-charging, PC costs, desk cost, fecking any internal cost.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here