Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Curbishley IS the best man for the job.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Would absolutely love it to be Curbishley. Coppell seems more likely but dare to dream boys and girls Curbs is the man.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
It was surprising when we signed Adams (both times), Coppell and Taylor.
The guy hasn't managed for over a year- if he leaves it much longer he might become a forgotten man. We should be pulling out all the stops to get him IMHO.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
of all the "names" being thrown around i can see some possibility to this, ex-player, southerner and likes a long term project.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Curbishley will be in charge by next Saturday.

D

Deleted member 2719

It'll never happen.

I thought we would never have a genuine supporter of the club who would have £90m to buy us a stadium.

Who knows "Aim high" as they say Curbs now may just be within reach.

I just hope this Compo case won't hold up or spoil our chances.

Bring on the Curbs.:ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why on earth would it never happen. We are so used to losing now and such a losers mentaility that we cannot dare to dream anymore. BHAFC are a hot ticket now. Good managers will be very interested in us. We will be big news in 2011. In 1973 Mike Bamber dared to dream and brought the biggest manager in Europe to 3rd division BHAFC. The parallels here are immense.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It would appear that a position is being created for Steve Brown did he play for Charlton when Curbishley was manager there. He finished playing at Reading under Coppell.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Why on earth would it never happen. We are so used to losing now and such a losers mentaility that we cannot dare to dream anymore. BHAFC are a hot ticket now. Good managers will be very interested in us. We will be big news in 2011. In 1973 Mike Bamber dared to dream and brought the biggest manager in Europe to 3rd division BHAFC. The parallels here are immense.
Look at us, why are we a hot ticket? And DON'T say Falmer, given our current rate of managerial attrition Falmer is three managers away. It's one thing to dream but another to live in a fantasy, to quote Ian Baird's Fist you need a 'reality check'.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well I disagree I believe BHAFC can again be GREAT. I believe we can be in the Premiership within 5 years. I still have hoped and I still have faith I can see BHAFC in the top flight again and playing Man Utd on a Saturday instead of Hartlepool.

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
Well I disagree I believe BHAFC can again be GREAT. I believe we can be in the Premiership within 5 years. I still have hoped and I still have faith I can see BHAFC in the top flight again and playing Man Utd on a Saturday instead of Hartlepool.

Spot on!!! Isnt that what all this is about.......any true fan no matter who your team is has to believe this!!!!! However rediculous it might seem thats what keeps you going week after week, year after year.........for us Bloom might just be the person to make the belief a bit more real. I would love to see Curbs here!!!!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
good point about cloughie there, personally would love to see curbishley at brighton.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Curbishley would be immense. i don't see why he wouldn't be interested, he's been out too long to attract premiership clubs i would think, he lives in the south, and perhaps a long term project would appeal?

he was treated badly at west ham so he might see going back to a smaller club and building it up as his sort of gig.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Charlton were/are hardly a massive club. I think BHAFC will appeal to Curbishley very much and expect him to be in charge next Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here