Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cuddling

donuts

Feb 16, 2004
essex
When your in love and you go to bed with your b/f or g/f is it normal to cuddle your partner , or does that not happen , just wondering as my partner is weird and hates being cuddled as he thinks im holding him down. who right me or him?

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
I think most women miss cuddles in a relationship. Women generally like to cuddle and I think most men don't. I however like to cuddle but my wife doesn't. You can't win em all.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Cuddles are great but when I want to sleep I do feel like I am being clung onto a bit and it gets on my nerves. When I got together with my wife I found that once she wanted to sleep too she disappeared over to her side of the bed. Fantastic, snapped her up right away.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Cuddles are special.

There's something great about falling asleep cuddling the woman you love.

Not too keen on the waking up with a numb arm, though!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I like Cuddles...but HATE Orville

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Rather than a cuddle I prefer a fag and then the last 25 minutes of match of the day......on a sunday morning with hangover and then off to play for the mighty Pembury FC in the West Kent Sunday League.

I think I may be alone on day...................

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I like a cuddle at night, but sometimes I thrash about in my sleep and I end up punching her in the FACE. So we tend to "break it up" before nodding off.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Cuddling is really special.

Especially when you love being with that person and you're really happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here