Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cuddling

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
i think cuddling generally is nice its always nice to get a hug of someone you know or like

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I went out with a girl who HATED cuddling, I did wonder whether she was a bloke and I was in some weird scary gay toyboy dream or something...needless to say I soon discovered she WAS'NT a bloke :thumbsup:

then i dumped her by putting an ad in the Argus...but thats another story ;)

Other than that I dont mind abit of cuddling, makes me feel wanted and loved....you know.....non-man talk stuff!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm all up for a cuddle. It's the perfect end to the day. No talking. No problems or puzzles. Just each other.

I do have a problem with feet though. If the feet entwine, it's ok. But don't rub my feet with yours. No djinn will appear. You won't get 3 wishes (unless one of them is to be thrown on the floor). It makes me shiver thinking about it now.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
CrabtreeBHA said:

then i dumped her by putting an ad in the Argus...but thats another story ;)

Elaborate

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I like cuddling my girlfriend. :)

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Brodie – You know how when someone lays with their back to you and you lay behind 'em really close and you throw one arm over 'em?

T.S. – It's called spooning.

Brodie – Yeah, but you gotta put the other arm somewhere. You can either lay on it or just shove it between your bodies. The only other option is to stretch it above your head. But sometimes my arm pops out of socket when I'm sleeping like that. So I was constantly searching for someplace to keep my arm while still laying close to her.

T.S. – And?

Brodie – What do you mean 'and'? That's like a metaphor for our whole relationship.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
My wifes been away for a week and a half. I reckon i miss the cuddling as much as the sex. Well alright nearly as much as the sex. Ok nowhere as near as the sex. But I do miss it (the cuddling that is, though not as much as the sex.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Voroshilov said:
My wifes been away for a week and a half. I reckon i miss the cuddling as much as the sex. Well alright nearly as much as the sex. Ok nowhere as near as the sex. But I do miss it (the cuddling that is, though not as much as the sex.

:lolol: we get the point !

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
:ohmy:

gay%20thread.jpg

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Cuddling is for girls.

My girlfriend likes the "spoons" cuddling position with me lying behind her in bed. I hate it because her hair gets in my mouth and it makes me get too hot, and it's IMPOSSIBLE to sleep whilst cuddling (in my experience anyway). I normally just give a quick one (cuddle that is) and roll over into my own cool space.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
cuddles good if it leads onto sumink :)

same as guy early in thread - me bird moves over to her side b4 sleep - after cuddles.

sound.

my ex used to moan when i rolled over - and wanted to smother me all night - yuk.

Adams score 0

Jul 18, 2003
Rajasthan(india)
Been married 12 years and my wife has always wanted cuddles.
But i am not a cuddling bloke,and it upsets her at times.
Cuddling other blokes is just a no go.
I watch friends and think it is just not right.
A good firm handshake,is all that is needed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here