Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What's happened to him??

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
he was helped to his car by his trusty butler tenko, his agent quoted glens fine the plaster is just precautionary

disorderly01.jpg

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Two guys behind me today said why is everyone standing to we hate palace, what's wrong with palace? I honestly felt like turning around and calling them a bunch of c*#ts.

They were obviously there for the harveys and I really do hope they were only there for that game otherwise I feel it could be a long season with them two

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Two guys behind me today said why is everyone standing to we hate palace, what's wrong with palace? I honestly felt like turning around and calling them a bunch of c*#ts.

They were obviously there for the harveys and I really do hope they were only there for that game otherwise I feel it could be a long season with them two

stupid to say 'what's wrong with palace'... but i personally don't like 'stand up if you hate palace' if palace aren't there. what, you just stand up, block the poor old sod's view behind you then sit down again just as the person in front gets worried that people might think he doesn't hate palace, so stands up. you miss a goal. everyone feels a bit confused and press-ganged into it by a small minority who get off on it more than everyone else.

honestly, we all f***ing hate palace but some of us like to stay in our seats and not get up just because h block, or now the north stand commands it!!!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Oh I've never felt more like singing the blues, when Brighton win and palace lose, oh briighton you got me singing the blues

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
stupid to say 'what's wrong with palace'... but i personally don't like 'stand up if you hate palace' if palace aren't there. what, you just stand up, block the poor old sod's view behind you then sit down again just as the person in front gets worried that people might think he doesn't hate palace, so stands up. you miss a goal. everyone feels a bit confused and press-ganged into it by a small minority who get off on it more than everyone else.

honestly, we all f***ing hate palace but some of us like to stay in our seats and not get up just because h block, or now the north stand commands it!!!

Or you could go mental and join in with the chant rather than being such a fun sponge.

SirElliotBennett

May 5, 2010
West Stand Lower

I kind of agree with you. Why don't we just sing... "If you all hate Crystal Palace clap your hands"

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
I think it would get a better response! There are many slightly moody buggers like me who resent having to stand to express their hatred of palace. it's like we have to make an effort over those no mark arseholes! this is why i don't make an effort, and in fact just liberally use the word '*****' to describe them. particularly potent today when deployed after seeing their result. it was full of disdain, you see. excellent.

i actually think the 'stand up' rather than 'clap' is used as a device from back in the days of H block, so they could get away with standing for longer, the swines!

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
As if people are moaning about us singing 'stand up if you hate Palace' ,Get a f***ing grip.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
wow apparently its 18 Months today since palace won an away game on a saturday! BAHAHAHA

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I could have predicted Murray getting injured. That's what he does. Slowest ever player to settle at our club, guaranteed failure at Palace until they drop to his league one level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here